Luke Pack

The problem with the eyes is the blue area (iris) is one solid color, you need color variation. 2nd problem is the lack of shading and highlights, the top part of the iris will have darker tones because the top eyelid is casting a shadow, you have to introduce highlights to define the spherical / reflectiveness of the eye. Finally, it looks like the tear ducts are missing, it's a feature that can be easily overlooked and the viewer knows something is off without knowing what exactly.

Awesome pack btw.

Circa likes this

The problem with the eyes is the blue area (iris) is one solid color, you need color variation. 2nd problem is the lack of shading and highlights, the top part of the iris will have darker tones because the top eyelid is casting a shadow, you have to introduce highlights to define the spherical / reflectiveness of the eye. Finally, it looks like the tear ducts are missing, it's a feature that can be easily overlooked and the viewer knows something is off without knowing what exactly.

Awesome pack btw.

Interesting. I honestly just used the eye that came with it and made it slightly more blue. I didn't really notice it causing more issues. I'll fix that soon. Thanks for that! Psyk0Sith and his eagle eye. (pun intended...sorta) :P

Psyk0Sith likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

The only thing a little off is his right hand. His cuff is a little darker and so is his shoulder. Great work still!

Luke not in black? Blasphemy!

Ah you're right. Hadn't looked over the arms very much before posting.

Thanks guys! The head is the one that came with the model. Not sure if I like it all that much. I might go with the younger one and make it look older in my own way.

Am I the only one who thinks none of the Luke's look like Luke? None of all the Luke's I've ever seen look anything like him imo...

even the base one from LucasArts

ywym.png

Looks nothing like this guy

thhf.jpg

I propose a more appropriate Luke head be constructed 

Maybe for the "Gold Pack"  or something Hell I dunno

Am I alone in my thinking here?

you are much closer in making this look like Luke than I am to making my Starkiller look like Witwer so I hope you don't take offense man

hhunter6 likes this

@@ChalklYne

This one is to make him look older, like 20 years or so ahead of ROTJ. I didn't make the head/face texture.

As far as Luke look-alikes, everyone agrees that the default one looks nothing like him. See here.

I think Toshi's Luke looks extremely close to him. It's not perfect, but it's extremely close. @@DT85 made him look a lot closer by changing the shape of the hair a bit.

you know what @@Circa?

i should have just kept my mouth shut. I obviously have a horrible eye for things like this (hence the current pic of the day), and I have no place to say really.

I dont think any of those you posted work for me either =(

Browsing around I saw  a Darth phae skin that looked pretty damn close... once again... I should have just shuttup though lol

Toshi's looks amazing... but the sides of the eyse and stuff and his face looks a bit skinny?

maybe it's because I've been so focused on making SK look really close to witwer that I am just biased

Why make a new one if there's nothing exactly wrong with the current head? The only way to get a more closer Luke is to wait for rend2.

Eh. It could be better. I know for a fact if anyone could make it better, you could. :P

you know what @@Circa?

i should have just kept my mouth shut. I obviously have a horrible eye for things like this (hence the current pic of the day), and I have no place to say really.

I dont think any of those you posted work for me either =(

Browsing around I saw  a Darth phae skin that looked pretty damn close... once again... I should have just shuttup though lol

Toshi's looks amazing... but the sides of the eyse and stuff and his face looks a bit skinny?

maybe it's because I've been so focused on making SK look really close to witwer that I am just biased

Nah, I agree, Toshi's isn't perfect. Could be better, definitely. But you said no Luke models you've seen look like him at all, but Toshi's really does. :P

ChalklYne likes this