Luke Pack

This won't really be a long thread, as I will probably release it soon.

I used @@DT85's new Luke model to make a pilot outfit for it. Obviously it's not perfect since 1: I'm not a very talented skinner, and 2: There are parts that would look better modeled on.

I'm hoping this is okay with you DT. Let me know if you were already planning on making a pilot model or don't want me doing this. It's okay with me!

LukePilot1.png

I like the look of this. If DT could fix the mesh of the outfit to look a bit more correct, then it would be perfect imo.

You should do a version with gloves though, as bare hands seems a bit weird (he did use gloves in the film as I recall, correct?)

Agreed, that would be nice. I don't think he was planning on making one though.

Well yes, but the gloves he wore were long gauntlet-like rubber ones that I wouldn't be able to pull off well without modeling them on. So I'll see how it looks with the normal gloves.

Eventually once I learn more about modeling from minilogoguy18's tutorials, maybe I can make this the correct way.

Kualan likes this

Yeah it is! I just discovered them...so dang good!

Good improvements on the skin...definitely better! :)

Haha indeed they are! I discovered them a couple years ago. I haven't seen any of their newer ones.

Thanks! I'm not sure what else to do with the skin. I'd say it's as good as it'll get without modeling.

Although my main reason for posting this thread was to see what @@DT85 thought and if he was going to make one of his own.

Looks great, but yeah could certainly use some mesh alterations/additions. I wasn't planning on making my own Luke pilot, but anyone is welcome to do what they want with the models/textures so long as they credit me but also Toshi.

I sadly won't have any time to do anything other than DF2 mod stuff for quite some time, I'm trying hard to finish mapping the structure of the first level asap. :P

Circa likes this

Looks great, but yeah could certainly use some mesh alterations/additions. I wasn't planning on making my own Luke pilot, but anyone is welcome to do what they want with the models/textures so long as they credit me but also Toshi.

I sadly won't have any time to do anything other than DF2 mod stuff for quite some time, I'm trying hard to finish mapping the structure of the first level asap. :P

Thanks man. I will definitely give credit where it's due!

I figured you were pretty focused on DF2 Mod. :P

Finished.

Kualan likes this

While the model doesn't exaclty do it justice, the result is better than anything else I've seen so good job. :D

Only crits:

- try and make the hair more blonde

- see if you can make him not so serious (eyebrows).

I would really love to be able to reshape the model for ANH and your pilot, but I just don't have the time which annoys me lol.

Circa likes this

While the model doesn't exaclty do it justice, the result is better than anything else I've seen so good job. :D

Only crits:

- try and make the hair more blonde

- see if you can make him not so serious (eyebrows).

I would really love to be able to reshape the model for ANH and your pilot, but I just don't have the time which annoys me lol.

I'll look into those, thanks. Though I never really thought his hair was more blonde in ANH. Maybe it's just me. 

I think it's just a tad lighter, I could be wrong though. :P

I'll definitely look into it. I never really sat down and looked close enough to see. :P

@@Circa - Finally! A good ANH Luke! Good work job! Definitely needs a bit of tweaking like DT said, but GREAT work man! :P

Thanks man! I borrowed a lot of the textures from other skins but it turned out pretty well.

DT85 likes this

Your skins combined with DT's would make a pretty awesome pack. You don't have to, but it would be awesome.

That's what I was thinking! It would be sweet. @@DT85?

Shoot, I just realized the Dagobah model would have been better for the ANH one. Since it has no collar.

Here comes 2.1...

luke_anh_000.png

Why didn't I think of that before? :P

katanamaru likes this

Alright. Worked on the SP pack. If DT approves, it will have his 2 models, and my skins to go along with them, plus a new one. I figured since it had all of these in it, it should have a ROTJ one as well. So I found a good reskin of the default Luke, worked with it a bit, and included it. It turned out alright.

luke_rotj_001.png

As for the SP species menu:

LukePack1.png

LukePack2.png

LukePack3.png

LukePack4.png

Due to the 2 different models, there has to be two sections.

Omicron and katanamaru like this