Luke Pack

Yeah. I'd just use the sleeved Dagobah outfit and call it a day. That's what I really meant. Not that it needs an 'all new Hoth outfit'. Just so long as we don't get the missing texture character it's all good.

Ah you're right. Forgot about that issue. Although it would be cooler with an actual Hoth outfit since that's what the JA ones are based off of anyway. :P

Just had a chance to try out the species. It works really well! Here are some suggestions:

• More head/face variants
  • Nice shaders (okay, not a suggestion...just praise!)
  • I really wish that the 2 models were the same, because there just isn't enough options for the player to choose from to make a cool person
  • Maybe the ability to turn on and off extras like lightsabers and holsters

I know this may be a bit picky :D but species are all about giving the player as many choices as you can so they can make cool combinations.

Circa likes this

Just had a chance to try out the species. It works really well! Here are some suggestions:

• More head/face variants
  • Nice shaders (okay, not a suggestion...just praise!)
  • I really wish that the 2 models were the same, because there just isn't enough options for the player to choose from to make a cool person
  • Maybe the ability to turn on and off extras like lightsabers and holsters
I know this may be a bit picky :D but species are all about giving the player as many choices as you can so they can make cool combinations.

So make new face skins? Is that what you're saying? Because the point of it is to just be Luke. Also, I suck at face textures. :P
therfiles likes this

So make new face skins? Is that what you're saying? Because the point of it is to just be Luke. Also, I suck at face textures. :P

Err...I don't know, maybe. Like some serious scars/dirt or something...I don't know lol. I think you could make some leg variants that toggle the hanging lightsaber and holsters on each leg model :P

Edited by therfiles
added emotion

Err...I don't know, maybe. Like some serious scars/dirt or something...I don't know lol. I think you could make some leg variants that toggle the hanging lightsaber and holsters on each leg model :P

Yeah. I can do the accessory variants.

I'll see what I can do with the faces. I guess dirt and scars wouldn't be too hard, but I'm warning you of my lack of skill. :P

therfiles likes this

Rofl and he's back at it!

Eyes don't look natural, but I'm digging the face. :D

What's wrong with them? I can't pin-point the problem. :P

Love the Hoth skin!

I was going to suggest a 'saber off' variant too.

What about lightening up the hair a little? Some people were saying that they though Luke had more blondish hair in the beginning.

I can try that. It'll be a tad though.

Perhaps add some snow in his hair for the hoct skin? I would seriously doubt he could live on hoth without getting a single snowflake in his hair :P

The only bad thing is in the Hoth mission, the head doesn't change like the rest of the body does to the Hoth outfits. I can still make one. If you use cheats or my ingame character menu then I guess that doesn't matter. :P

I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the feedback guys!