Menu

• 2 years later...

Considering how we're pushing everything forward wouldn't it be a good idea to make all the UI support 16:9 resolutions?

I'm sure if we took a poll of this site we'd find very few people are still using a 4:3 monitor. I'm not saying completely get rid of it but definitely prioritize the creation of assets so that 16:9 UI is put before 4:3.

• 2 weeks later...

Took things for a spin using regular OpenJK (since the compile is getting fixed for OpenDF2). Fun stuff. I would say that the levels felt dark, but then again I didn't adjust my brightness at all. The pacing is definitely different from Jedi Knight, but I like it. It gives something different that is still familiar. I didn't finish any particular level aside from the Yun fight, but I had a lot of fun.

Inventory:

rleyc7.png

Seeker for some reason, doesn't spawn so probably will just leave it out of the game by not having it as a pickup. Other than that, the inventory is fully functional along with keybinds in the menu. Give all cheat will also give you all items, just like Outcast.

• 2 weeks later...

The final bit of the datapad:

23w1d0o.png

@@Psyk0Sith Could you please make a new, PBR version of Kyle?

P.S

Disabling any resolutions but 720p & 1080p in the setup menu. Everything just gets too skewed on 4:3. Of course players can still type "r_mode <number>", but it won't be supported ui-wise and will contain glitches.

minilogoguy18 likes this