ESB Luke Skywalker

Wasn't going to post this originally, but I thought meh what the hell. Took this on as a request from someone here, to work on an ESB Luke. Due to time constraints, I decided to remodel Raven's Jedi model Hapslash used to make his ESB Luke reskin:

zpwn.th.png

Tweaking everything, and adding Toshi's Luke head on, with some modifications. Textures are Hapslash's with a slight tweak.

Circa likes this

IMO the toshi head doesn't work that great since it's based on his image from RotJ where Mark Hamill has noticeably aged since ESB.

I think he's planning on changing it to accommodate this difference. It looks like he kinda has started already in that pic if you look closely at the shape of the head. I could be wrong though.

Here's some refs:

MV5BMTk3MDc3MDg4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYx

LukeESB1_dockingbay101.jpg

This one is obviously a lot lighter because it's in mint condition for the photoshoot. It was obviously a lot more fatigued and faded like how Hap had it.

Oh and here's Hapslash's actual model he was working on of it:

luke-b-model_zps3babe87e.jpg

For reference and curiosity only. Not to compare to yours at all.

luke-skywalker.jpg

star%20wars%20empire%20luke%20jacketscre
tumblr_m013t3f8zS1qkw72uo1_500.jpg

The main thing I'm getting at too other than the fact of the aging difference is the hair, in ESB mainly during the time of being at Bespin his hair was somewhat longer, blown back, slightly messy and closer to being parted in the center. Where as in RotJ it is parted down the side, styled to look more neat, mature and shorter.

On a side note, this pic is funny...

7148782_d8c7_625x1000.jpg

Barricade24 and DT. like this

Pretty much. It should be more messy and tousled, rather than neat. Like the ref pics we posted. Most of the work will be in the skinning portion I'd say.

*edited the link to Haps' model pic in my previous post - it had disappeared

Better. Now it could use a reskin to make the hair more messy like in the pics. That would make it perfect.

Also, is it just me or does his face look wider? His chin and jaw are a lot slimmer in ESB than in ROTJ.

Not a big fan of the hair parted in the middle. None of those pics show that. It should be straight down but messy, with locks of hair going different ways. It could still be messier as well. Just look at the pic I posted above in the spoiler and mini's pick with Yoda.