ESB Luke Skywalker

It's slanted because I was using Hapslash's model for reference, but you're right the actual refs aren't slanted. :)

@@Circa

This: http://www.yourprops.com/movieprops/original/yp4f861d3e43fcf2.46117698/Star-Wars-The-Empire-Strikes-Back-Star-Wars-ESB-Working-airsoft-Luke-Blaster-2.jpg

But I'm not making a working gun tho. :P

It does slant in the movie though, some. Cool, it's hard to tell from the angle you posted. I wasn't expecting it to work. :P

I wouldn't use an Ep3 Anakin saber, not for accuracy's sake.

It's the same hilt...

Why Lucas did that I dunno. :/

I'll do a reskin of the saber, it will prolly be a bridge between the two versions but I'm going for an ESB look over EP3.

There is a ESB hilt that I included in both of my Luke skins. It's a really good one. It's not 100% accurate to it but it's pretty close!

That looks amazing. I would be willing to add a pilot and Dagobah version to it if you don't have the time to. It would just be a matter of fitting the base pilot textures and the Hapslash textures to it and making separate skin files. 

DT. and Kualan like this

Definitely one of the best, if not THE best JKA models/skins i've ever seen!

It's definitely up there, but the head is Toshi's Luke head, with some changes. My favorite JA model would have to be Haps' Obi-Wan though.