yeah i was having problems exporting that head freom zbrush, because i realized after tonnnns of experimenting... that I had perspective view enabled XD so the actual geometry was a bit different lmao i could fix it, but it will just take time i will play with that one some more. heres what i did this morning i thought it resembled witwer much better than my previous attempts

fjo9.png

You must lower the ears - everyone is speaking about eyes, nose and other things, ignoring the fact that ears should not be that high. Put them a bit lower.

See picture below.

9b1c9f05c3db770cc286a8ebbf8d0ba0.jpg

I guess, that pics of Starkiller don't help 100% to make a head. Use them for color, general appearance reference, but for sculpting a head - it's better to look other pictures of human proportions. It will help a lot. ;)

ChalklYne likes this

@@Stoiss

sure is. and only took me about an hour in zbrush to get the mesh aligned correctly. Thats why im not so pissed about modelling it in perspective view... cuz it only took me an hour given tools im comfortable with. ill. be able to pull it off again very easily. plus i now got zbrush 4r6 which has the zremesher, so if i do any significant changes to the original mesh, i can remesh and draw in where i want the edge loops to be created. cool stuff. and thank you for the positive feedback

DT. likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

So I am kinda busy finishing other projects like Castlevania objects and that droid... so I haven't been playing with this too much except fine tuning the TIE facility andf just playing around with this guy. Been working a lot as well which is kinda slowing me down. Still, once I pump out these other projects I will finish the Facility and move on to Raxus which I have pretty much plotted out. Should hope to be well into Raxus by Christmas.

gnd4.png

Lamented and ZanderNao like this

So I am kinda busy finishing other projects like Castlevania objects and that droid... so I haven't been playing with this too much except fine tuning the TIE facility andf just playing around with this guy. Been working a lot as well which is kinda slowing me down. Still, once I pump out these other projects I will finish the Facility and move on to Raxus which I have pretty much plotted out. Should hope to be well into Raxus by Christmas.

You're a man of many talents and many projects. I look forward to progress on any front, but mention of the droid makes me very happy... and Raxus, my god that'll be exciting!