Barricade24's WIPs & Projects

I summon @@Kualan and @@Jeff for aid in finding some possible parts.

These kneepads (mainly just the front part)

25924147950_a2490bbb33_o.jpg

And these elbow pads:

26130706201_2695af933f_o.jpg

Or if anyone else knows of a model that resembles these parts, please let me know.

I can get them, actually off of a model port of Sabine from a rebels game. If you are okay with that I can weigh them to a model of you want?

I can get them, actually off of a model port of Sabine from a rebels game. If you are okay with that I can weigh them to a model of you want?

I'd rather not resort to porting until I've at least done a thorough search.

But thanks, anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Significant Update.

The new version of the TFU Stormtrooper has been released. It features the new model improvements that I posted earlier as well as some much better pictures to go along with it. The old original file has been discarded as well as some of my other files such as the Airborne Trooper, Commander Cody, and Captain Rex as there is a newer Clone model coming, my other older Clone works will likely be removed in time as well.

You can also check out the new Shadow Bike here:

https://jkhub.org/files/file/2828-imperial-shadow-bike/

Maksman, Jeff, Mand'alor and 2 others like this
  • 4 weeks later...

Figured it's about time I start showing off the Clone based works I was doing.

First and actually finished one is my take on the 501st trooper.

26804017900_87cf979242_o.jpg

Pretty much at this point I'm only doing characters that are simple Phase 2s with no other additional equipment.

Also in the works is the 212th trooper, who has had some decent progress today.

27009987151_90db2bf901_o.jpg

At this point I am releasing files by legion.

For the 501st pack, I plan to include:

Appo?

Dogma

Hardcase

Jesse

Kix

Trooper

Trooper (Clean)

Tup

For 212th

Boil

Trooper

Trooper (Clean)

Waxer

Wolfpack is also in the works.

I have a .glm of the new model set up with additional accessories that I was going to use for my own reskins if you'd like to use it. Would allow you to branch out to other clones like Rex, Wolffe, etc.

I have a .glm of the new model set up with additional accessories that I was going to use for my own reskins if you'd like to use it. Would allow you to branch out to other clones like Rex, Wolffe, etc.

Thanks, but I am waiting to see what new parts @@AshuraDX is going to do for his model. Gives me time to work on other plain clones in the mean time.

yeyo JK likes this

I have been working quite a bit on both the 501st and 212th packs, they're coming along fairly well. In the mean time I took out another trooper real quick as he was very simple.

I added the personal touch of the red chest impression, as I really like how it looks,

Great job so far, howewer the 91st Elite Corps troopers's shoulder pads should be whote, not red (unlike the BARC drivers) http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/jedipedia/images/d/dd/91Recon_Klon.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20060627133203&path-prefix=de

Great job so far, howewer the 91st Elite Corps troopers's shoulder pads should be whote, not red (unlike the BARC drivers) http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/jedipedia/images/d/dd/91Recon_Klon.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20060627133203&path-prefix=de

That was originally the version I was going to do, however this version is seen in Clone Wars. I might just end up doing both versions as I can also verify that the version you posted is accurate as well. So I guess I'll just do both.

GLTh3Pr0 likes this

That was originally the version I was going to do, however this version is seen in Clone Wars. I might just end up doing both versions as I can also verify that the version you posted is accurate as well. So I guess I'll just do both.

Sorry, I had no idea the 91st troopers were in TCW, I missed the 5th season. At this point the accurate one should be yours, because I think these troopers ended up being cut from the movie.

Figured it's about time I start showing off the Clone based works I was doing.

First and actually finished one is my take on the 501st trooper.

26804017900_87cf979242_o.jpg

Pretty much at this point I'm only doing characters that are simple Phase 2s with no other additional equipment.

Also in the works is the 212th trooper, who has had some decent progress today.

27009987151_90db2bf901_o.jpg

At this point I am releasing files by legion.

For the 501st pack, I plan to include:

Appo?

Dogma

Hardcase

Jesse

Kix

Trooper

Trooper (Clean)

Tup

For 212th

Boil

Trooper

Trooper (Clean)

Waxer

Wolfpack is also in the works.

What's the difference to the original besides the added noise/dirt?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, a bit more of an update on things have be going. I've really been shifting my work between 212th and 501st, as well as some other legions along the way. I find myself in the need of some feedback though.

For more distinctive clones, I am curious as to how I should proceed. The Clone Wars usually displays their clones as with clean armor, but I can't help but wonder if I should try another approach and go with the scratched damage version for these characters. Honestly, what do you think would be best. Should I: 

A: Keep them clean

B: Dirty em' up

C: Do both. lol

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

Both of course! :P

In all honesty, for a proper 'dirty armor' feel the best way is to create a clean version first anyway and then scratch-dirt-blood it up to heck in Photoshop. So if you wanted to create battle-worn version you would pretty much have to create a clean one anyway.

Both of course! :P

In all honesty, for a proper 'dirty armor' feel the best way is to create a clean version first anyway and then scratch-dirt-blood it up to heck in Photoshop. So if you wanted to create battle-worn version you would pretty much have to create a clean one anyway.

Or you use fancy software, setup a procedural wear effect and have it wear your paint while you're painting, then finetune in a second painting pass ;)

Can be doen in gimp and photoshop aswell, just takes a bit more work to setup :D

EDIT:

01877aabb4e5b7332a00c5a8fc24ae28.png

this was produced by applieing various different filters and adjustments to the curvature map of my clone models torso.

• 5 weeks later...