Celebrity Playermodels/NPCs

Has anyone ever done this? Let me provide an example of what I'm talking about.

Taking the face of a celebrity from a game or other source, let's use Daniel Craig as the example here.

The playermodel from 007: Blood Stone (PS3)

maxresdefault.jpg

Then applying that head, to a JKA playermodel. For example, we know that Daniel Craig was actually a cameo Stormtrooper in The Force Awakens, so maybe a version of the TFA Stormtrooper without the helmet, with Daniel Craig's head.

This could be done with many celebrities, and applied to different JKA playermodels, you could even create entirely NEW characters with celebrities, such as taking the head of Judy Dench, and putting it onto Jedi robes, then reskinning it all and adding a new hairstyle and saber to create an entirely new character. The possibilities could be endless.

krkarr likes this

Exactly. There's so many celebrities getting their heads rendered into games. You could literally replace all the base JA characters with famous faces. Imagine Brosnan as Rosh! :D

I think Tobey Maguire, Stephen or William Baldwin would be better for Rosh....Or better yet, Nicolas Cage or Jamie Foxx (can't decide which would be worse).

LOL....good idea. Will keep working on it when I get back from visiting my father....

nD0Cywq.png

That's it. I need a full base playermodel/NPC head swap conversion to famous people. :D Wonder who could replace Jan's head.. Angelina Jolie? :P