About This File
CamSP is a powerful, versatile single player interface that allows the player to change their view preferences in real time.
- Take Screenshot (Take a screenshot to screenshots/. Note: The screenshot will hide all ingame messages and the utility itself, to provide a High-Quality JPG, that has no text on it)
- Freeze NPCS (Freeze those pesky NPCS that may ruin your shot)
- Freeze Effects (Freeze all projectiles/effects in mid-air, for artistic purposes)
- Toggle Player Visibility (Show/Hide the playermodel)
- Draw HUD (Draw, or remove, the HUD)
- Camera Tracking Level (How fast the camera tracks the player: Default (Loose), Drop Camera (None), Lock Camera (Follows player tightly)
- Freedom of View (Adjust viewing area/tunnel vision effect)
- Range (Zoom in or out)
- Vertical Pan (Adjust the pitch)
- Horizontal Pan (Adjust the angle)
- Vertical Movement (Move the camera vertically)
- Horizontal Movement (Move the camera horizontally) *Please note: This feature is UNAVAILABLE due to SP limitations, unless "Camera Tracking" is set to "Lock Camera"
Also, adjust the values of these various commands via slider, while a numeric counter outputs the current value. Reset the value with a click of a button.
You can hide these values or reset buttons by using the "Hide Values" or "Hide Resets" on the top of the menu.
VERY IMPORTANT STEPS:
1. Extract "CamSp.zip" to your gamedata/base folder
2. Edit "camsp.cfg"
3. Replace [KEY] with a valid keyboard key (like z, 4, F6, etc)
4. Save changes
5. Boot up Single Player
6. When ingame, open the console
7. Type "exec camsp" into the console and press ENTER
8. CamSP has now been booted. In order to open the command center, press the key you set in camsp.cfg
-You are free to use this in any artistic works you create, without crediting me
-Please contact me if you wish to include this in any other modification
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION PUBLISHING, INC., RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASFILM LTD.™ & DISNEY, INC.™ AND/OR ITS LICENSORS. STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ AND WALT DISNEY, INC.™ STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ & DISNEY, INC.™
What's New in Version 1.1
- Cosmetic Fixes
- Fixed Show/Hide buttons
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now