Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes

I'd assume (although i'm not very experienced with 3D modelling) that it would be much the same process as for one model, except you include all of the heads and variations of hands/legs when you compile it into a .glm file. Then you need to make separate .skin files for the species menu.

I'm not able to speak english well, and I don't know many words on the specific field of modelling. I didn't study for them and I don't know how are called the actions I do for modelling, I can only say that I load on blender 2 models, and I delete the parts of each that I don't want, and then I move the usual parts of the second model on the first and I resize all. I don't know how to say the specific things, but I think what I said is the only important :D

PS: I can't make any videos at the moment. Perhaps in the future.

Circa likes this

I'm not able to speak english well, and I don't know many words on the specific field of modelling. I didn't study for them and I don't know how are called the actions I do for modelling, I can only say that I load on blender 2 models, and I delete the parts of each that I don't want, and then I move the usual parts of the second model on the first and I resize all. I don't know how to say the specific things, but I think what I said is the only important :D

Fair enough. @@Mandalorian has a similar method and I was hoping he'd make one as well.

I think I get what you are saying, I've been playing around with Blender for awhile.