Fettpack Teaser

This is a teaser on a model edit I have made to Corto's Fett model.

What's new?

• tags for flamethrower and Jetpack fixed so they will work in singleplayer
  • singleplayer species creation options
  • new shaders for more details
  • new model parts kitbashed in
  • better quality skins with more options
  • female bodytype and jango body may be included

Once i have a few permissions I'll probably release this in a pack. here are some pics

fett_zps0cb7634f.jpg

I disagree. The face looks fine.

The neck looks a little long on his head, with the helmet off. He looks a little like a giraffe. :P The seam right below each shoulder pad is what bothers be the most (the hard color difference)

Overall, looks very good. What are your plans for a female body type? How about maybe RGB/color options?

I disagree. The face looks fine.

The neck looks a little long on his head, with the helmet off. He looks a little like a giraffe. :P The seam right below each shoulder pad is what bothers be the most (the hard color difference)

Overall, looks very good. What are your plans for a female body type? How about maybe RGB/color options?

I have been reading up on rgb shaders and how they are set up, as I'd like to use them eventually. The fem body is just a skinnier version with boobs, It's not the best at this point.

Edited by AshuraDX
moved your answer out of the qoute tags ;)

The detailing work looks good, just feels like too much of the AO is coming through and some color adjustements needed. The jumpsuit in particular, there's a light blue version and a gray/cream version, nowhere near as dark. The color of the boots should have very light green/cream tones and the darker patches in green. The shoulder armor needs to be lighter, with more yellow / red / orange mixed in. I only know this because i worked on a ROTJ normal mapped Fett for MBIII and compiled an extensive reference library.

Not a big fan of the skin tones either.

This is a teaser on a model edit I have made to Corto's Fett model.

What's new?

• tags for flamethrower and Jetpack fixed so they will work in singleplayer
  • singleplayer species creation options
  • new shaders for more details
  • new model parts kitbashed in
  • better quality skins with more options
  • female bodytype and jango body may be included

Once i have a few permissions I'll probably release this in a pack. here are some pics

fett_zps0cb7634f.jpg

Cant wait for this to be released! Im most certainly gonna be using the Boba/ Jango skins for my movies. Doing a back story on the creation of the clones which involves Jango in Clone Wars and Boba for Galactic Empire stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

you should! I would download them :)

I've releeased the updated Flamethrower mod, currently working on getting a basic release of the scanner (not functional, just the normal view for now) together so keep an eye out for that. Also, PM me. I have some ideas. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Whoa nice. What is "kitbash"?

My main critique here is that the face skin color is too saturated. Makes him look pale.

A very late reply I know :P

Kitbash was a term used I THINK by action figure companies when they made prototypes for Action Figures. Kenner advertised a Boba Fett kitbash, funny coincidence. 

A kitbash is a frankenstein of different things. 

A very late reply I know :P

Kitbash was a term used I THINK by action figure companies when they made prototypes for Action Figures. Kenner advertised a Boba Fett kitbash, funny coincidence.

A kitbash is a frankenstein of different things.

Not only was it late, it was also already answered. :P thanks though

Kit bash. what I mean by that is when Ive taken a model part and frankensteined it.It's more of a warhammer term

Mandalorian likes this