DLT-20A

Yes!!! This game really needs more original characters

Haha! I'm sure it will be used to kitbash better versions of Kyle Katarn once I release it. For now, I will hold on the work in progress until there's something meaningful to show.

As for the gun, if you can wait until I make it, I'm sure it will look better than what's already available. I really meant it when I said I'm going to model it. I need a sniper rifle on the little mod I'm working on.

Omega and Noodle like this

Well i made that gun for my Cloud City mod .. but it is nothing compared what Corto can actually make. His E11 was one of the best gun models for Jk.

EDIT: Did i told You that i consiuder this weapon as one of the most beutiful one? Also i love how they made it in the EA battlefront (even if i dont like this game)

Lancelot and Corto like this

Well i made that gun for my Cloud City mod .. but it is nothing compared what Corto can actually make. His E11 was one of the best gun models for Jk.

EDIT: Did i told You that i consiuder this weapon as one of the most beutiful one? Also i love how they made it in the EA battlefront (even if i dont like this game)

You, stop it. You are making blush. I'm happy you guys liked it. There is no secret and no special skills required. It's just about paying attention to detail and listen to good critic and act upon it.