Looking for Manual Blocking Animations

Hey guys, I've started making a mod for MBlocking, but I need help with finding the one that the Dual saber style uses. The Single/Staff uses BOTH_P1_S1_T_

But I'm looking for the one dual uses here:

Front, Back.

Please help, thanks.

EDIT: Now I've got another problem, too. Whenever I press shift, I start walking and blocking, but when I let go, it won't run again. It's really weird, because I've used the exact same config for a previous mod of mine, and it worked perfectly. The animations aren't working, either. Please help ;-;

Open up Modview and search for it yourself. That’s what anyone that would help you is gonna do anyway.

Make sure you don’t have Shift also bound to autorun toggle.

Also, don’t expect immediate answers on a forum. It was 3am here in the US when you posted this. Give people time to see your post before begging in a double post.

Im not entirely sure how your making a mod for mblocking without knowing the names of the animations, its a big code job to do manual blocking in the first place so i presume your doing an animation swap for the dodge anims.

BOTH_P1_S1_BL        10401 2 -1 20 single bottom left
BOTH_P1_S1_BR        10403 2 -1 20 single bottom right
BOTH_P1_S1_TL        10405 2 -1 20 single top left
BOTH_P1_S1_TR        10407 2 -1 20 single top right
BOTH_P1_S1_T_        10409 2 -1 20 single top/front

BOTH_P6_S6_BL        10411 2 -1 20 dual bottom left
BOTH_P6_S6_BR        10413 2 -1 20 dual bottom right
BOTH_P6_S6_TL        10415 2 -1 20 dual top left
BOTH_P6_S6_TR        10417 2 -1 20 dual top right
BOTH_P6_S6_T_        10419 2 -1 20 dual top/front

BOTH_P7_S7_BL        10421 2 -1 20 staff bottom left
BOTH_P7_S7_BR        10423 2 -1 20 staff bottom right
BOTH_P7_S7_TL        10425 2 -1 20 staff top left
BOTH_P7_S7_TR        10427 2 -1 20 staff top right
BOTH_P7_S7_T_        10429 2 -1 20 staff top/front

If you are just swaping the block animations for the dodge animations, be aware this only works for single saberstyle and not duels or staff. However if your doing this in code then I wish you good luck and hopefully this will help.

@@JaceSolarisVIII Unfortunately, this is just animation swapping, but I appreciate your help anyway.

@@Circa Excuse me, but I had searched through ModView several times, looking for one animation out of who knows how many animations. With @@Langerd's help, I found the Single/Staff blocking pose. I apologise for the double-post. This is my block.cfg file:

set style1 "g_saberAutoBlocking 1 ; set previousstyle vstr style2 ; set nextstyle vstr style1 ; echo Lightsaber Fight Style"

set style2 "g_saberAutoBlocking 0 ; set previousstyle vstr style1 ; set nextstyle vstr style1 ; echo Blaster Deflect Style"

set previousstyle "vstr style2"
set nextstyle "vstr style2"
vstr style1

bind z "vstr previousstyle"

bind shift "+block ; +speed"

Keep in mind that this exact same config worked perfectly in my Rebel Conversion mod. Sadly, I don't have it at the moment. I successfully changed the Single/Staff blocking pose, but I still could not find the Dual pose. In this case, the config isn't working, and the animations aren't either. Both of these should work.

Langerd likes this

@@JaceSolarisVIII Unfortunately, this is just animation swapping, but I appreciate your help anyway.

@@Circa Excuse me, but I had searched through ModView several times, looking for one animation out of who knows how many animations. With @@Langerd's help, I found the Single/Staff blocking pose. I apologise for the double-post. This is my block.cfg file:

Keep in mind that this exact same config worked perfectly in my Rebel Conversion mod. Sadly, I don't have it at the moment. I successfully changed the Single/Staff blocking pose, but I still could not find the Dual pose. In this case, the config isn't working, and the animations aren't either. Both of these should work.

Remember that these blocking animations are made with purpose. They are for blocking like Ramikad wrote - single bottom left, single top right  to block from diffrent angles.