Galen Marek ceremonial Jedi robes

Hello everyone,

Here I am browsing through JKHub as usual, and this image pops up in my head again. A Galen Marek skin, I know I know, but with the ceremonial robes on him. At first I was surprised that it isn't a thing around here, considering all the other Starkiller skins there are already, but now I would really like it to happen! I feel like this would be a one-of-a-kind project considering the overall outfit. I mean... screenshots below.  :D

6c85b2a3636d568de401b2a8a52edea8.jpgtfu_factory.jpg2edbnyu_zpsmwjncssb.jpg

Surprisingly there aren't that many pictures around but yeah, there you go! How about it ? Do you think it's possible ? Many people I know would be grateful to you if it'd actually come into reality, though that's a surprise for most of them still...

Thank you! Hope to see some interest!

J450N and the_raven like this

Hello everyone,

Here I am browsing through JKHub as usual, and this image pops up in my head again. A Galen Marek skin, I know I know, but with the ceremonial robes on him. At first I was surprised that it isn't a thing around here, considering all the other Starkiller skins there are already, but now I would really like it to happen! I feel like this would be a one-of-a-kind project considering the overall outfit. I mean... screenshots below.  :D

6c85b2a3636d568de401b2a8a52edea8.jpgtfu_factory.jpg2edbnyu_zpsmwjncssb.jpg

Surprisingly there aren't that many pictures around but yeah, there you go! How about it ? Do you think it's possible ? Many people I know would be grateful to you if it'd actually come into reality, though that's a surprise for most of them still...

Thank you! Hope to see some interest!

There is one in this pack:

https://jkhub.org/files/file/2818-starkiller-galen-marek-outfit-pack-for-jka/

Though it's not 100% accurate. I'm also uncertain if there's already been a release in some WIP Thread.

I'm not looking for a Spanki model but rather what you see in the pictures, I can't be more precise than that! Also I don't think there is, I've looked in there but haven't seen it. Then again I might be wrong.

I'll give all the credits alright! It's true that I didn't point that out but, I would only need someone nice enough to do the outfit. I know how to "frankenstein" but that's about it. So yeah, no head needed! It's for a private RP clan use really, for a bunch of people. Oh yeah, most of the people's head models are from Spanki's different customizations, so there you go for that one question.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Woah, and that would be it ? Well thanks a lot for that! Unfortunately I don't know a lot of people, skinners and such, around, but if there is someone reading this that is generous enough and able to do it, I would be very glad!

JAWSFreelao likes this

Woah, and that would be it ? Well thanks a lot for that! Unfortunately I don't know a lot of people, skinners and such, around, but if there is someone reading this that is generous enough and able to do it, I would be very glad

Promise I'm not telling you do it yourself because that's douchey and useless, but once you start it's not as scary as you think. In blender literally all it is is assigning pieces of the model to certain vertex groups in blender. ;)

dark_apprentice and Jeff like this