Noodle's WIP Zone

Thanks for liking that mod! It actually does have some issues that I was unaware of a couple years ago and should be fixed, mainly related to improper LODs. I'm currently working on a new version of it, but it'll take some time before I release it properly. 

Also, the reason why the mod has no NPC files is because having too many mods with their own NPC files will invariably give trouble to people with no modding experience and they'll end up overwriting the base NPCs, so I prefer that people create their own NPC files if they want to play with it.

On 5/3/2021 at 10:45 AM, Noodle said:

Thanks for liking that mod! It actually does have some issues that I was unaware of a couple years ago and should be fixed, mainly related to improper LODs. I'm currently working on a new version of it, but it'll take some time before I release it properly. 

Also, the reason why the mod has no NPC files is because having too many mods with their own NPC files will invariably give trouble to people with no modding experience and they'll end up overwriting the base NPCs, so I prefer that people create their own NPC files if they want to play with it.

No problem! I've always enjoyed seeing underappreciated background characters and species brought to the forefront with mods and such. Just so, this mod in particular is very much ticking all the right boxes! I'd love to see what you come up with next.

• 1 year later...