How can I win Desann without force powers?

%C1%A6%B8%F1_%BE%F8%C0%BD.png?type=w1

Maybe you have already known this mission part. Yes, I have encountered Desann and Jan was captured by Tavion.

So Kyle has to defeat Desann and rescue her and run away.

For defeating him, Kyle aimed E-11 blaster rifle to Desann. But unfortunately he turned on his red lightsaber and said 'You desire this woman? Come, take her.'.

OMG!  :facepalm: If I shot a blaster at him, probably he would deflect it as fast as he can !!

However, Kyle must defeat and win Desann to recuse Jan.

For a story line, Kyle lost this battle and heard Jan's death voice.

As a ordinary man, What he can do is just shooting a blaster and throwing a Detonator to kill him.

But Desann deflects all of the blaster bolts and pushes Detonators by 'Force Push'.

Wookie bowcaster also doesn't work either...... :shrug:

Desann must be rank 3 for Lightsaber Defense.

However, I think there must be the way to win Desann for a once.

Hey everybody !

Do you know how to win Desann without force powers?

I tried to find a way but it doesn't be found.

If you know how to win him, Please teach me the way !!    :boba:  :obiwan::storm:  :clone: (For Han and Boba, For Blaster users !)

Smoo likes this

It's part of the story to lose that battle. Since he fails, it makes him go back to learn how to use the Force again at the Valley of the Jedi and Yavin. 

It's scripted so Desann is literally invincible in that mission. So you can shoot him all you want, but nothing is going to happen. :P 

Would you really want the game to end there? Desann dead, Tavion dead, Jan safe, roll credits? :lol:

Smoo likes this

Okay... Okay... I see... I will acknowledge !

But I want to know how to win a jedi and a Dark jedi without force powers, Especially only with Blasters.

A jedi or A Dark jedi with Lightsaber Defense Rank 3, they can deflect almost of blaster bolts.

But I want to win and feed blaster bolts to Dark Jedis.

How can I defeat a dark jedi without force power but with only blasters?

You cannot. It's already pre-arranged. I mean in this mission. Its scripted.

It is possible in Multiplayer, especially in Siege. A skilled Snowtrooper can defeat a Reborn Dark Jedi with a E-11 blaster. Good old times.

b545b683bcde52aa7aa9abe50216dae0.gif

I like this scene. Jango Fett once succeeded in hitting a jedi master with a blaster pistol !

But Mr.Kualan. Watch this Flash. This will disappoint you... :

03.gif?type=w1]]

Jango Fett failed in hitting and killing Jedi Master Mace Windu.

Poor Jango...

Smoo likes this

You get a lightsaber. That's how you beat them. Play through the storyline. :P

I am asking about non-force-sensitive, ezzstreet.

They are just normal human who don't have any special powers and abilities.

Yes, just a normal human.

In their side of view, Jedis and Dark Jedis must be seen espers or supermans who have supernatural powers.

However, when they encounter Dark Jedis, they don't have any means of attacking except blasters and Detonators in man to man duel battle.

In these circumstance, I am asking about how to win these espers(Dark Jedi) as a normal human(non-force-sensitive)?

The key to this battle is seductiveness. What do dark lizards desire the most? Presents and toys. You need to find all the secret areas in Kejim Outpost, one of which contains gift wrapping and another contains a special gun most people don't know about. It's called RR-2000, which stands for Reverse Revolver. I would recommend not to use it but only keep it as a quest item. Find Jan, and select FIRST the gift wrapping and press the use button, then press use with the gun selected in the inventory while looking at Jan. She will help you wrapping the gift. It's important at this point to not accidentally use the gift when you try to use a bacta etc, because it will open the gift and waste the only gift wrapping in the game.

After Artus Topside when you meet Desann, he will start fighting you, however it's important that you don't try to shoot him but instead use the present near him (there's a good chance he will kill you if you go near him). If done correctly, it should initiate the game's final cutscene in which Desann unwraps the gift and uses the gun to shoot Kyle in the face. Luckily, it's a reverse revolver and he has to go to the hospital for 2 weeks, enough time for Kyle and Jan to wipe out the rest of the empire singlehandedly.

reverserevolver.png

ufooo, syainkn, redsaurus and 5 others like this

The key to this battle is seductiveness. What do dark lizards desire the most? Presents and toys. You need to find all the secret areas in Kejim Outpost, one of which contains gift wrapping and another contains a special gun most people don't know about. It's called RR-2000, which stands for Reverse Revolver. I would recommend not to use it but only keep it as a quest item. Find Jan, and select FIRST the gift wrapping and press the use button, then press use with the gun selected in the inventory while looking at Jan. She will help you wrapping the gift. It's important at this point to not accidentally use the gift when you try to use a bacta etc, because it will open the gift and waste the only gift wrapping in the game.

After Artus Topside when you meet Desann, he will start fighting you, however it's important that you don't try to shoot him but instead use the present near him (there's a good chance he will kill you if you go near him). If done correctly, it should initiate the game's final cutscene in which Desann unwraps the gift and uses the gun to shoot Kyle in the face. Luckily, it's a reverse revolver and he has to go to the hospital for 2 weeks, enough time for Kyle and Jan to wipe out the rest of the empire singlehandedly.

reverserevolver.png

What on earth is this?

Is this a big secret of jedi outcast game?! Wow !!

How did you know this? You tested it? Is it true?

And then, the problem is to find out that gun....... How wonderful the fact is !

What on earth is this?

And then, the problem is to find out that gun....... How wonderful the fact is !

You do realize he is making a complete joke, right?

What on earth is this?

Now I KNOW you're an Asian dude.... Asians tend to fail miserably when dealing with sarcasm/irony/jokes/humour/reverse psychology/trick questions (probably more).

At first I thought you're trolling, but no, you're honest(ly) just like that. Wow  :mellow:

• 4 weeks later...