My own two personal projects....

I've finally gotten enough done behind the scenes to share with all of you. I now have enough confidence in myself as well to finally get back into it.

The first project is called "Star Wars: The Knights of Ren". No, this isn't the canon Knights of Ren. More rather, my own version. In this version, the Knights of Ren are more of a Force Wielder organization that aims to keep balance within the Force within the Galaxy. They are led by Dart Darkmatter and his lover Raven Galactica, whom were former Inquisitors (Two of the best in the Empire formerly) until an conspiracy to eliminate them made them realize they didn't belong in the Empire. This project uses SP mods modified via either script changes, voice acting, or both.

Chapter 0: Beginning. (Will use @@Langerd's Bespin SP mod when it's done, but instead of Bespin, it'll be Taloraan. This is when Dart starts to doubt if being an Inquisitor is the right thing after he kills a particular Jedi and comes into contact his/her lightsaber. This Jedi left the Jedi Order prior to the Clone Wars beginning, and he/she will be the main influence in Dart naming the Knights of Ren. He takes his/her silver colored crystal and holds it closely, as he will use it later on both as his personal crystal for his Lightsaber, and a symbol of The Knights of Ren.

Notes: No, these Knights of Ren are NOT the same as the Imperial Knights. Plus, Imperial Knights have white Sabers. All Knights of Ren use silver blades to symbolize their neutrality. They use both sides of the Force, but they don't focus on either side too much.) ​

0% Progress.

Chapter 1: Redemption. (This uses @Mercenary's Eve of Redemption mod. Five years after the Mission to Taloraan [Which is Chapter 0], Dart and Raven both have begun to doubt if their place was truly with the Empire and the Inquisitors and have begun to secretly shy away from the Dark Side. Recently, the Rebel Alliance has risen to fight the Empire, thus causing unrest in the Empire itself. [The rising of the Rebellion here is a mixture of both Rebels, and The Force Unleashed. The latter is hinted in Chapter 3.] Now under the command of the conniving Commander Stavan, Dart and Raven were separated after a career of doing missions for the Inquisitors together for so long. However, there is something DARKER at work here that aims to eliminate Dart and Raven in order to secure power. These events will influence Dart and Raven to leave the Empire and join the Rebellion while abandoning the Dark Side ALTOGETHER.)

100% Progress. I pretty much did the voice acting all on my own here. Stavas remains the same, though. Just some of his clips are edited to not mention the New Republic.

Chapter 2: Rescue. (This uses another of Mercenary's mods, Crash on Tatooine. However, instead of Tatooine, it's Jakku. It takes place roughly around the same time of Chapter 1. Raven manages to fight off an ambush after discovering the Inquisitors under the two working with Stavan set her up. After she kills one of the two [the other killed by Dart in Chapter 1], she is rescued by Dart while Rebel ships accompanying him deal with the rest of the Imperials.)

95% Progress. All I need now is to get someone to voice Raven. And I want my girlfriend to do it. We'll get to it when we can as soon as we move in together. It's LDR.

​Chapter 3: Founding. (This uses The Ancient Threat Episode 1 by @Gabrobot. This takes place four years after Chapter 1 and 2. Although Dart is now confident in his place in the Force, Raven is still doubting herself. So she's been taking missions alone in order to find herself. After an encounter with a specific Inquisitor at the end of her mission to the planet Demuth, near Geonosis, she finally finds herself.)

95% Progress. Same with Chapter 2. Raven needs to be voiced.

Chapter 4: Dark Forces. (Yes, the title says it all. Thanks to @@Teancum for temporarily bringing this back and @dankswagmemezmaster for continuing this and the MOTS mod in bursts one after another. After getting back at the Empire for the betrayal of the two behind his and Raven's assassination attempt in Chapters 1 and 2, he and Raven discover the horror that is The Dark Trooper Project.

Notes: With the mod now in hiatus again, and the new levels still nowhere near completed, I might just for now make Dart and Raven rescue Kyle Katarn instead of Crix Madine in the sixth mission and then have them move onto another assignment while Kyle and Jan take over fighting the Dark Troopers as Dart and Raven are already strong Force Users and Lightsaber Masters at this point and thus the Rebellion needs them for more dangerous missions involving Inquisitors, as I will be hinting that a few Jedi Knights that survived Order 66 will also be openly in the Rebellion at that point. It all depends if someone will fully take up the torch for the mod again sometime in the future.)

25% Progress. I already have the NPCs set. What I need to do is voice acting on my end, replacing Kyle's lines with Dart's lines. And a few script changes that replace Dart in Kyle's place holding a blaster with a Lightsaber.

Chapter 5: Resurgence. (This one will use @Mercenary's famous Dash Rendar Resurgence mod for it's story. In this part, it will be hinted that Dash & Leebo, having escaped the battle of the Skyhook by feigning their deaths, entrusted Dart and Raven with the Outrider as they have officially [for the time being] retired. The main story is the same as the original mod, except this time it takes place DURING the events of ROTJ. So if the New Republic is mentioned, that'll be fixed.)

0% Progress. Still need to start everything.

Chapter 6: Awakening. (This will hopefully use @@DT85's Dark Forces II mod that is now in indefinite hibernation. The main idea I have is that Dart discovers that his parents were originally Jedi, but they were killed after the Rise of the Empire and raised to become an Inquisitor until the events of Chapter 0 changed him. Hopefully when this mod is reawakened, I'll be able to work on it.

0% Progress.

Chapter 7: Falling. (This chapter uses the MOTS Mod, which thanks to @, is in a bit of an alpha. Long story short, Dart falls to the Dark Side again and Raven redeems him.

Notes: Instead of the Empire, now the First Order will be the main threat from here on in. However, unlike the canon First Order, this First Order is half-organized half-disorganized, using a mixture of both new and old equipment and technology to fight the New Republic.)

0% Progress.

Chapter 8: Outcast. (If the name hasn't given it away by now, it's Jedi Outcast's story, but with Dart and Raven in Kyle and Jan's place. Kyle does appear in Lando's place though, and he's more of a rogue Jedi mercenary rather than what he was in Legends. The story is relatively the same as the original Jedi Outcast.)

45% Progress. I started on a few things before working on Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4. This includes the script changes and such, using modified scripts from Jedi Academy Outcast 1.00 by @@SanguineHipster. Still need to do voice over work.

Chapter 9: Alliance. (This uses JKA's base story, except, the ones replacing Jaden and Rosh are Dart and Raven's children, Ven Darkmatter and Fumina Galactica. The rest of the story is relatively the same as Jedi Academy.)

30% Progress. Also started a few things here before working on Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4. Still need to do voice over work and some other personal touches.

Chapter 10: Healing. (This will the first of many Nina SP Campaign mods that @ McBruce made. This one starts 6 months after Chapter 10. Even though everyone has forgiven Fumina for falling to the Dark Side in Chapter 10, she needs to forgive herself. So she decides to go to Korriban herself to see the results of the final battle 6 months ago. There, not only will she face the Dark Side again, but she will also realize her family and friends will always be there for her.)

0% Progress.

Chapter 11: Undiscovered Secret (This will use Nina: Undiscovered Secret as a base. 3 weeks after Chapter 11, Fumina decides to go with her father into a secret tomb recently discovered on the desert world of Vanqor. However, the tomb has dark secrets....)

0% Progress.

Chapter 12: Nova Unit. (Basically, Nina Nova Unit but with Fumina in Nina's place. Two years after Chapter 12. Fumina also gets a love interest in the form of Drum Roll please....Rosh. *Audience gasps*. Yes, Yes. I know people hate him. Of course, this is a different Rosh. Not as...annoying.)      

0% Progress.

Chapter 13: Genesis. (Same as Nina Genesis, but with Fumina in Nina's place. A year after Chapter 13. Here, instead of Nina's origins, Fumina discovers Tavions origins and the truth behind her sad past and why she did what she did.)

0% Progress.

Chapter 14: Privateer. (Same as Nina Privateer, except with Fumina in Nina's place. 6 months after Chapter 14. Even though Fumina is now on her own with her own organization, she still keeps in contact with her family and is still a Knight of Ren at heart.)

0% Progress.

​Chapter 15: Mainframe. (This is one of two that will use @ Steven Brown (Blaster) two mods. The story is basically the same, except well Darth Vader is removed and replaced with a new villain instead.)

0% Progress.

Chapter 16: Vengeance. (Pretty much the same as @Steven Brown (Blaster)'s mod, except once more, Raven is in the main character's spot. And instead of Kyle dying, Raven's father dies. There will be a bit of a backstory regarding that.)

0% Progress.

Chapter 17: Dark Pastime. (This goes without saying. This is will take place in 20 ABY instead of 17 ABY. Will have the same story as what @@NumberWan and his team are working on, but with Dart in Kyle's place as the main character. What I came up with is that by this time, Dart's Knights of Ren have grown into a well known organization and are in a full alliance with both the Jedi Order and The New Republic. However, with the incident at Goura, Dart senses something more sinister is at work here.)

0% Progress.

All personal modifications will done by me and anyone I know in the future will be private. But this is what I've been doing. The second project is my Machinima The Legend of the Valors, originally Kirk Valor. I still have to get that one up and running, but I'm confident I might be doing it in the near future as well. :)

Smoo, yeyo JK and Lucy like this

So, is this a fan film?

No, The Knights of Ren are personal modifications of SP mods to fit into a certain time frame in the Star Wars timeline.

The Legend of The Valors, is a machinima series. Some examples would be The Hand of Thrawn by Chaosxunleashed and Palpatine's Apprentice by JediDrallig2 on Youtube.

I'm gonna be doing videos of BOTH in the future when I can focus my free time on them.

More rather, my own version. In this version, the Knights of Ren are more of a Force Wielder organization that aims to keep balance within the Force within the Galaxy.

I have always wondered whether that meant that, if the light side were to dominate in the galaxy and everyone were to live in peace and prosperity, those guys that are seeking "to keep the balance in the force" would start to be massively cruel and vicious towards others, inciting corruption, bloodshed and warfare just to make sure the dark side has a presence. The whole seeking balance thing makes sense in the movies because the evil dudes are in power, but if the good dudes were in power, would seeking balance not be akin to terrorism?

EDIT: Sorry, a bit off-topic.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

I have always wondered whether that meant that, if the light side were to dominate in the galaxy and everyone were to live in peace and prosperity, those guys that are seeking "to keep the balance in the force" would start to be massively cruel and vicious towards others, inciting corruption, bloodshed and warfare just to make sure the dark side has a presence. The whole seeking balance thing makes sense in the movies because the evil dudes are in power, but if the good dudes were in power, would seeking balance not be akin to terrorism?

EDIT: Sorry, a bit off-topic.

Well, since they work with the Jedi in the story as I said, they're on good terms. Hell, Dart admires Luke Skywalker. However, his Knights of Ren are keeping an eye on both sides, the Jedi and the Dark Jedi/Sith, making sure one doesn't become more powerful than it could handle. So essentially...you nailed it. If there were an instance where the Jedi got too strong, same with the Light Side, the Knights of Ren would act. Though, I don't know if there's gonna be that kind of story because as far as I'm aware, there is no SP Mod in JKA that has a story where that can fit. Which is a shame, because the possibilities for the stories that people could make are ENDLESS now, thanks to the source code being released.  :(

• 1 month later...

It feels like forever since I updated. XD. Anyways, since I learned how to do Frankensteins, I've been making characters from BOTH Rise of the Knights of Ren and The Tale of The Valors and holy s***, have I got stuff to show you all when I finish. ^_^

Dude, maybe you should make a WIP thread along with this thread?

...Why not for public release? Even for people who are fans of the comic? :/

They're gonna be modifications of SP campaign mods (Rise of the Knights of Ren) and a Machinima (The Legend of the Valors), not a comic. Plus, some authors aren't even around anymore. For example, the main character of RotKoR uses Infinity Blade's Mercenary Kyle's jacket. I don't know if Infinity Blade ever gave people permission to use it as long as they give credit.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhhhhhkay, FINALLY! I'm finished with at least the main characters for the timeline between 60 BBY and at least 50 ABY of the main arc of the Tale of the Valors. Sorry it took so long.

https://puu.sh/rtHAb/c4ed9e3464.png

First up is Kirk Valor, the main character of the arc. Highly gifted with the Force and an unexpected fourth addition to his parents children. The scar is from a training accident when an HKT (Mass-Produced HK Unit Trainer variant) malfunctioned.

https://puu.sh/rtHAK/3218202e7e.png

Kirk Valor as a Mercenary. This is still young in his life, and even though he mostly uses Blasters, he will still use his saber if need be.

https://puu.sh/rtHBh/9122d75a23.png

Kirk while traveling to Coruscant. En route, the ship he is on malfunctions and it's forced to make a detour to Tatooine. There, he will have a fateful encounter with Anakin's mother, Shmi, as well as Anakin himself.

https://puu.sh/rtHBG/10f80d8b1c.png

Kirk while in exile on Tatooine after the Empire rises to power. While Kenobi watched Luke from afar, Kirk watched Luke from close by, as Owen trusted him more than Obi-Wan. There's also a hooded version for when he has to remain hidden and in the shadows.

https://puu.sh/rtHC2/b2d8cd5b5b.png

Kirk as a member of the Rebel Alliance post A New Hope up to just before Return of the Jedi. He quickly rises through the ranks of the Rebellion.

https://puu.sh/rtHCn/d1eea4aa01.png

Kirk as a General of the Rebellion/New Republic. Return of the Jedi onwards, Kirk takes on a more leadership type of role. He even dives into the past of two of his ancestors, the famed Revan and the Exile during Dark Empire in hopes of learning how to defeat Palpatine.

https://puu.sh/rtHCN/aaa7bc355b.png

And finally, Kirk as a Jedi. What you see here, is him as the Grand Jedi Lord of the New Jedi Order. If you know your Legends, you'll know the rank of Jedi Lord. As leader of the New Jedi Order, while Luke still being Grand Master, Kirk brought back the Jedi Lord rank for a council beyond the High Council, known as The Lord's Council. There is also other versions of his Jedi model, including Apprentice, Padawan, Jedi Knight, Battleworn, Jedi Master, Jedi Lord, and an old version for very late in the arc, near it's climax. 

I'll post the others tomorrow when I can, but man I'm proud of what I made. ^_^

And here is more, you guys.

https://puu.sh/ruzbM/da9283f8e0.png

This is Carol Vestige, Kirk's love interest and the mother of his children. This is her as a teenager, nothing special.

https://puu.sh/ruzed/cb2b86aa11.png

This is Carol as a mercenary alongside Kirk. Wanting to help him, she only draws her saber whenever he gives the word.

https://puu.sh/ruzgs/ac3d00c7e9.png

This...is Carol as a prisoner. Yes, I know. Lewd. But there's a reason for this. And it's pretty damn dark. Don't worry, she kills the one who puts her in this outfit.

https://puu.sh/ruzgJ/6bd4407d0e.png

This is Carol from Episode 1 to the end of Episode 3. She serves as a bodyguard for Padme when she first rules as queen, then as a senator. She then becomes Leia's bodyguard after Padme dies. What you see here is her in her Episode 1 attire here and there are skins for 2 the Clone Wars, and 3 too.

https://puu.sh/ruzgZ/515d19ef97.png

This is Carol from Episode 4 to 6 as a Rebel. There's also a Hoth, Bespin and Endor attire too.

https://puu.sh/ruzhd/a6fb4dac4a.png

This is Carol as a Rebel General. Even though she has begun her Jedi Training with her husband Kirk, until the death of Palpatine in 11ABY, she is told by Kirk to refrain from wearing Jedi Robes. There's also a "lighter" version of her suit that is included.

https://puu.sh/ruzhv/61af35298b.png

And finally, Carol in her Jedi Robes circa 12ABY onwards. What you see here is her as a Jedi Lord, but there's her as an Apprentice, Padawan, Jedi Knight, Jedi Master and an old version.

Smoo likes this
  • 5 weeks later...

Ohhhhhhhhh boy. Have I got some explaining to do.

Well, The Rise of the Knights of Ren and what is now The Tale of the Aethers (Formerly the Tale of the Valors) is almost out of the design phases. For TROTKOR, Dart and Raven are complete. I'll be sure to post screenshots of them soon and I'm gonna try to get to voice acting as Dart soon and other stuff as well. For TTOTA, the main characters are almost done, just need to do the best friends love interest. And @@Lucy, you might like this next bit of details. I've decided to name the four after certain Supernatural characters as I'm now a huge fan of that show thanks to my GF. ^_^ Their names are as follows:
Dean Aether (The main character)
Tessa Jade (Dean's love interest)
Sam Katarn (Dean's best friend)
Amy Olin (Sam's love interest)
The reason why I went back was because of @@Maui's recent blender tutorials for JKA, which have been a GREAT help in me making my characters just spring to life via kitbashing/frankensteining. And I've gotta say, I'm DAMN proud of what I've made so far. For all of them, I'll try to get some puush photos up for you guys, but between my artwork and other things, it might take a bit. Be ready for it.
Finally, there's a bonus. In the Legacy Era for TTOTA, I'm including something you guys might not expect: TFA, EPVIII and EPIX. Which will start with TFA being set 30 years after the end of the Legacy comics, with the comics and such being 200+ years after Crucible instead of say, almost 100 because the blood lines need to have some time to expand in the timeline between Crucible and Legacy Volume 1. *Record stops*. Yes, yes, I know. But, I'm also making some changes. Although the main character in TFA of TTOTA onwards is going to be one of the descendants of Dean (a son of one of the descendants, in fact the character who will mirror Cade Skywalker, no less. :) ), I'm making some changes to the main trio we know from the movie.
First off, Ben Solo is in Rey's original spot. He is now Ren Skywalker (Cade and Delliah Blue's son.). I liked Adam Driver's performance, but I also wondered how his performance would be if he was in a hero's spot. So...why not pitch it like this, no less?
Second, Rey is now the villain. With all the Dark Side Rey concepts, it kinda got me brainstorming and thinking "What if Ben Solo and Rey's positions were reversed?". And this might actually be something good, cause...let's face it. Captain Phasma was played up as this "bad ass" in the trailers, only to do NOTHING in the movie itself and in the end be sent down a garbage chute. Disappointing, to say the least. Plus, she's Ania Solo's daughter. Since the Solo and Skywalker families drifted apart in Cade and Ania's time during Legacy, they were originally planned to team up from what I've heard had Legends not been canned. So I also figured this was a good way to reunite the Skywalker and Solo families. Unfortunately, this also puts Ania in Han's spot in TFA....So you guys know what that means. Rey is also gonna be leaning a bit more towards being sinister, but she will still have the same conflict that Ben did in the original TFA.
Finally, Finn. I'm sorta mixed on if I should keep him as he is somewhat, or turn him into a female character to balance out the guys and girls due to my OC being the main character and involved in the plot. Still trying to decide on that. Any input would be welcomed, but the decision is ultimately mine to make.

Lucy likes this

@ Indeed those are epic names. This is a pretty interesting chronology, I must say. Female-ified Finn might be reasonable, too. Just wondering, who'd you have her played by?

There's gonna be no voices in the Tale of The Aethers. It's gonna be a text-only subtitled between the characters. The Rise of the Knights of Ren is mostly gonna be voiced. I say mostly cause there will be one or two mod stories in it that have subtitles instead of voice over work, like Vengeance of the Sith.

Okay! Finally! I have enough time to put up some of the stuff I worked on and reworked on. I'm going with The Rise of The Knights of Ren first, because of right now, it's on hiatus until Langerd finishes his Bespin SP mission or someone can figure out how to make JKA Enhanced and the Deception SP mod work. Either or is fine.

First up is Dart as an Inquisitor circa up until 10BBY, when he encounters the Jedi.

https://puu.sh/sdJSl/49e18437a5.png

Then there's Dart circa 5BBY, right up until he and Raven leave the Inquisitors.

https://puu.sh/sdJZS/bc197081e0.png

Here is Dart circa from Dark Forces in 0BBY to the rebel victory in 4ABY, the former being up until Kyle Katarn is rescued by him and Raven. (This might change, should someone ever decide to pick up the Dark Forces mod again.)

https://puu.sh/sdKx0/ce991b969d.png

Here is Dart circa 12ABY during Jedi Outcast. (I would have him participate in DF2 and MOTS as well along with Raven, but currently, that isn't possible. Hope DT's DF2 gets off the ground and Dank can restore the old MOTS mod.)

https://puu.sh/sdKYv/176028dae4.png

Here is Dart circa 14ABY to 18ABY during Jedi Academy, The Nina Series, and Vengeance of the First Order.

https://puu.sh/sdLDI/f92bd4d8c6.png

And finally, Dart circa 20 ABY during Dark Pastime as leader of the Knights of Ren.

https://puu.sh/sdLVf/439a8b6b84.png

Now for Raven. Here she is circa up until 10BBY, when she and Dart touched the Lightsaber crystal of one of the Jedi Dart slayed. 

https://puu.sh/sdMc2/8306161533.png

Here's Raven circa until 5BBY, when she and Dart leave the Inquisitors.

https://puu.sh/sdMJ4/b44c5f4567.png

This is Raven during circa VERY LATE 1BBY, just about a month before Dark Forces takes place.

https://puu.sh/sdMXA/5412a82f51.png

This is Raven during most of her operational time in the Rebel Alliance. (This would've appeared in the Dark Forces Mod.)

https://puu.sh/sdNd7/1971f2dece.png

Here is Raven during the peak of the Rebellion's victory in 4ABY. 

https://puu.sh/sdNwG/069efee35c.png

Here is Raven in 12ABY to 18ABY during Jedi Outcast, the Nina Series, and Vengeance of the First Order. (I'm baffled as to why she doesn't appear in JKA, but thanks to the JKA Enhanced team, with @@MagSul's magic, that might change.)

https://puu.sh/sdO36/d2a9f52e58.png

And here is Raven during 20 ABY as the second head of The Knights of Ren.

https://puu.sh/sdOGw/432eede34b.png

Very special thanks to @@Maui for the Blender tutorials because my previous frankensteins were a bit clunky. Stuff was showing through them and all. As for TTOTA, those photos are coming soon. And if any other SP mods are released/fixed for JKA Enhanced that I think work for TROTKOR, Dart, Raven and their kids Ventus & Fumina (Whom are gonna be coming when I have the time.) will have their stories with them.

Smoo, The Punisher and Maui like this