Asajj Ventress

krkarr and KyleKatarn1995 like this

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

This has been requested so many times -- and with good reason. I really want to do this, I just need to muster the courage and time.

And no, @@Seven. Bad boy. :P

@, out of curiosity, who is the character standing to her right?

Lassa Rhayme, a Pantoran Pirate Associate of Ventress' just before Ventress was killed on Christophsis by Dooku while protecting Quinlin Vos.

As to my reasoning, Ventress is one of my most favorite characters from the show, I was disappointed when they cut the show off at season 6 episode 13, her end story was supposed to be explored in Season 7 but was moved to a book when it was cut.

Cerez likes this

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

@@Cerez instead of leaving, how bout you come back and do some more clone wars stuff? :D

I second this, @@Cerez a big part of the reason many of us are here is because we don't want to have to rely on what is considered canon or not to get what we want in a game. Just because Disney is moving on into it's new universe doesn't mean you have to follow it. You can make your own version of it all. You could remake all the crappy prequel movies in the form of the clone wars, or recreate star wars rebels to your liking.

To hear you say that is inspirational, @@Seven. Thank you. You are absolutely right. It's just a matter of how many of us are still interested in seeing/creating new content for the old world. But with the old stories standing out so fiercely in quality to the new stuff, I have faith we will still have even new fans joining if we only keep creating new content for the 'classic' world -- or rather, the best of Star Wars.

Ramikad, Seven and TheWhitePhoenix like this

I second this, @@Cerez a big part of the reason many of us are here is because we don't want to have to rely on what is considered canon or not to get what we want in a game. Just because Disney is moving on into it's new universe doesn't mean you have to follow it. You can make your own version of it all. You could remake all the crappy prequel movies in the form of the clone wars, or recreate star wars rebels to your liking.

I used to hate the new direction Disney was taking and was vocal against it. But now, I couldn't agree more with this statement. Canon, Legends or Both, you can use this game and the mods we all create here to bring OUR best fantasies come to life. Maybe even make a machinima series and put it on Youtube or Zippcast for people to follow. :D

Darth Shaxx and Cerez like this
  • 2 weeks later...

With the recent developments, I won't actually be starting on this anytime soon -- so if anyone else wants to have a go, feel free (and I'll drop it).

Recent developments? If its about the argument, don't let it get to you. You make what you want and those who appreciate it, appreciate it. If you are going off though, I may try this. I have so much piled up and half finished I don't know when.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this