[Request] Deadpool model

l75588-deadpool-87513.jpg

" Free  model/ Download "       http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/deadpool-87513.html

Hi,  I'm still level Noob with modelling, I'm barely able to follow instructions to kitbash anything...    so I'm just going to drop this here.
I've always liked Deadpool more than other "super heroes" and I'd think it would be great to have a Deadpool model in Jedi Academy.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This was funnily enough the first "ported" non-JKA 3d model that I looked into when I started looking at frankensteining and going beyond reskins. Now that I can do frankensteins and i'm getting the hang of rigging models, i'm trying to figure out weighing so I do want to return to a deadpool model; I remember the ones that guy called Yoda or something? From the filefront/JK3files days used to make with his ironman reskins of the shadowtrooper and his attempt at deadpool doing the same thing xD

Don't count on me to get it done though, someone else is more than welcome to if they want to get this ported model in-game, but it's something I will try and look into at some point - it won't be uploaded here though for obvious reasons, so if I ever get it in-game or start on it it i'll let you know @

Geez that would be amazing. I'd say you'll get easier if you slapped together SolidSnake and whatever has a good enough bald head..

6855b36d1d4ac9be89615c2866820b08036d1c18

this is what I've had in mind for a loong time, but due to real life troubles, broken heart etc. I have no strenght to work on it.
the skin is in .tga form which I also do not like, but the shape, the character is excellent for deadpool.  Concider this?? :)

Not having my hopes up but it doesn't harm trying to help, yeah? Good luck with your project.

Barricade24 and KyleKatarn1995 like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...