Well might be stupid question but...

Ok i ... cant create music on my own. So i wanted to add one BUT first:

1.It is instrumental version of one song of the band
2.I kinda have  bought albums of this band (if it counts) but this instrumental song is from Youtube

It would be illegal if i would upload the small modifiaction with this track? (thinking about the demo because.. I made first cutscene in my life)
It might be a stupid question but i want to be 100% sure

If it's in a PK3 file and replaces one of the existing tracks (and it's in the correct audio format - 44100khz stereo MP3 file), then you're most likely in the clear.

I mean it is one song by band Disturbed... i found on instrumentall version on Youtube... I took it (Damn i also cut it a little to make it looping without strange pause so..)

The only problem is .. the permission. Many times we are talking about rip models, rip map objects and sounds. What about music then? :/

Personally i see that many mod and custom map mod get his custom soundtrack take from some ost, or some kind of ripped sound \ texture \ model by other games or JKA assets, or youtube video etc etc. 

So i not see the problem, if you aren't sell the mod itself, that's should be okay.

Simply credit the music author and band into the credit of your mod, also if you take a model for another game, credit all right to the developers. the developers itself of a music or a model can force you to remove your mod however, if they discover the thing and they dislike it,. so it's at own risk. people is very possessive of their artistic work, but i know that making all things by your hands for the biggest mod is impossible, if you got a large project. 

for what i think, internet is based on the free sharing of the contains. if you are not make this for cash or your personal profict, this should be fine. If you not want of your personal work is shared, or used in another contest, not put into web.

putting every thing on web automatically create an high amount of risk that the stuff is ripped or "stolen".

all person share with friends in chats music, soundtracks, albums or video without permission of the authors.

this is a grey - hot area of discussion.

should be illegal, technically, but all do it.

if you share with your friends your mod or is for your personal enternaintemnt, there is nothing of bad i think.

you can get issues with sharing the mod with peopoles after you uploads into the web.

i am not sure about JKHUB policy regard the ripped material.

maybe you'll cannot host your mod on this site.

eezstreet and Langerd like this