I need someone who can make animations

There's a certain character that requires custom animations, and I would sure like to have someone do this for me, this would help alot! I would say who the character is, but it's a surprise. It is Star Wars related though. :) And credit will be given also.

It is a very highly requested character so.. this could probably go down in history. If anyone can help then please be part of it. You won't regret it. :D

cjamccormick, Tauns and Bek like this

I hope I can help you, but not sure if dragon can open other skeletons than _humanoid ^^

Edit: kinda nothing-saying answer. I suppose you could send me the model :P

It can, I tried in the past. Just replace the _JAHumanoid.gla and (maybe) the _JAHumanoid.cfg, and you should be fine. Though personally I find Blender a better and more intuitive alternative to animate with.

I'm sure @@Xeby would be able to help out with this.. But I don't think he's been online for quite some time, so I don't know whether it'd be worth asking him or not. I asked him about animations for a specific character, before and he just said "maybe I'll release it in the future", which didn't really instill a lot of confidence  -_-.