Cancer is cured!

Admittedly, though, it would be MUCH easier to just prevent it. Aside from inborn genetic conditions and environmental ones, a healthier diet really helps, as well as a better breathing and positive attitude - and luck. Lemons, grapefruits, vegetables, goji berries, are all helpful against cell oxidation and blood acidification, and it's not like they're out of reach in a good lot of countries. As they say, mens sana in corpore sano.

Now I have multiple opinions on this. As much as I want cancer cured.

If there is a "cure for cancer" the government has probably been keeping it away from people for as people stated above, overtime it will be non profitable.

On the other hand there are so many kinds of cancer it is literally impossible to find a single "cure for cancer" as general as that statement is, and if we could

find a single cure which universally cured all cancers (as amazing as it would be) as people say above, it would probably not be released or made mainstream I guess you could say

for reason such as the government not wanting to lose profit. Anyway if there really IS a cure for cancer I couldn't be happier but that "realistic" side of me really doubts it. 

So are we discussing the headline of this thread or the article here?

To OP: I don't see where it says that cancer is cured. Please tell me how you drew the conclusion by reading the article that anyone found a cure for cancer.

They've had this for years (more like decades) but they've suppressed it because there's no profit to be made off a cure. Short term maybe, but long term profit, no.

The first part of your sentence is exactly right: They've had this for years, even decades. To be very exact, they've had this for 15 years because the article is from June 2000. As for the second part of your sentence: Basic science is not done for profit.

therfiles likes this

So are we discussing the headline of this thread or the article here?

To OP: I don't see where it says that cancer is cured. Please tell me how you drew the conclusion by reading the article that anyone found a cure for cancer.

The first part of your sentence is exactly right: They've had this for years, even decades. To be very exact, they've had this for 15 years because the article is from June 2000. As for the second part of your sentence: Basic science is not done for profit.

The scientist in brazil has tested the wasp venom and it has been proven to cure all forms of cancer, but pharmacy industries are trying to stop him because they want to make large profits from the cure but the scientist thinks it should be free and has been offering the cure for free to people who email him

The scientist in brazil has tested the wasp venom and it has been proven to cure all forms of cancer, but pharmacy industries are trying to stop him because they want to make large profits from the cure but the scientist thinks it should be free and has been offering the cure for free to people who email him

Can you please quote the part from the article, even from just the abstract, where it says that anything they've done has cured any form of cancer? Have you even read the article at all? There is not a mention of wasps, it's plant based collections they discuss. It's even in the title. Have you just copy pasted some misquoted study from a blog or something and put a sensationalist headline on it?

Lancelot and AshuraDX like this

Can you please quote the part from the article, even from just the abstract, where it says that anything they've done has cured any form of cancer? Have you even read the article at all? There is not a mention of wasps, it's plant based collections they discuss. It's even in the title. Have you just copy pasted some misquoted study from a blog or something and put a sensationalist headline on it?

that's not in the article, that's actually whats happening, since i'm in brazil. :)

So why did you post the article at all and why did you answer the question I asked about the article with statements that have nothing to do with the article? And why did you pick a thread title that has nothing to do with the article either? I mean, you cannot get anymore incoherent than that.

Lancelot likes this

So why did you post the article at all and why did you answer the question I asked about the article with statements that have nothing to do with the article? And why did you pick a thread title that has nothing to do with the article either? I mean, you cannot get anymore incoherent than that.

They all have to do with Cancer.