The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

Ok, I've posted an inbox message to @@lervish. Now we await his/her response (fingers crossed)..

Also, @@GPChannel.. You may want to talk with @@Plasma, in regards to his Starkiller Base map (seeing as how it's completed and is currently being used in the latest build of MBII) for use in your conversion mod. I spoke with him earlier, on Steam. He asked if you knew how to map and script, but I'm sure you can/could discuss that with him, here.

Here

Comes with npc files, sounds, shaders, and the provided saber installed.

I have my own version I made to my liking mixing some of the saber sounds and whatnot, but this is the stock mb2 version.

Is that the extracted Kylo Ren model, created by lervish?

Ok, I've posted an inbox message to @@lervish. Now we await his/her response (fingers crossed)..

Also, @@GPChannel.. You may want to talk with @@Plasma, in regards to his Starkiller Base map (seeing as how it's completed and is currently being used in the latest build of MBII) for use in your conversion mod. I spoke with him earlier, on Steam. He asked if you knew how to map and script, but I'm sure you can/could discuss that with him, here.

Is that the extracted Kylo Ren model, created by lervish?

why yes, yes it is, i take it it might have been uploaded and linked without permission?

It looks like you already have a Kylo Ren voice actor. However, looking at the voice clips, Ima go ahead and say that Im still going to give it a shot, seems like his voice is way too muffled to understand properly. Also wondering whether you need voice actors to replace those pesky "Cult of Ragnos" lines

Darth Sion likes this

I'm thinking we need to try and get the sounds heard from the graflex (Anakin's saber) in TFA. We've spent so much time on Kylos it seems we all forgot about it.

I do admit, it would be nice to hear Anakin's saber sounds in TFA. I've given @@kalamaray the saber sounds from the movie, for Kylo's saber. But it would be nice to hear Anakin's saber sounds, @@GPChannel. So we have some idea of what we're working with. Although we have faith and trust in you for this project.

I do admit, it would be nice to hear Anakin's saber sounds in TFA. I've given @@kalamaray the saber sounds from the movie, for Kylo's saber. But it would be nice to hear Anakin's saber sounds, @@GPChannel. So we have some idea of what we're working with. Although we have faith and trust in you for this project.

This video has the sounds.

This video has the sounds.

That sound is already in MBII and you can freely use that. But I'm not overly a fan of it. I much prefer Finn's saber ignition, when facing Kylo Ren, in the Starkiller Base forest.

(Saber ignition sound is at 0:22)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV6sjwqCQ2M

FYI, @ @@Seven.. @@GPChannel apparently has already done the sounds for Anakin's saber, before you even posted that info or asked about it. It's actually posted earlier in the thread.

But seriously i need a mapper because we can't do the new missions for the mod! :( :( :( :(

yea missions would be great! why dont you release the mod without missions? just replacing everything in the sp campaign? sort of what like circa did with the prequels mod? and release missions as an addon?

yea missions would be great! why dont you release the mod without missions? just replacing everything in the sp campaign? sort of what like circa did with the prequels mod? and release missions as an addon?

i will release the mod without the missions in 1.0 but its not done yet.

im searching for a woman voice for captain phasma too...so wait for it :)

Can you make a list of things left to do?

Sure :)

-Models what i need :) :

Snowtrooper from TFA

some Jaden outfit (me,AurisPhoenix and DisneyOnAcid working on it :) )

General Hux final version (we're wrkin on it :) )

DT's Luke Skywalker with some changes (me and Jolly are working on it )

Knight Of Rens model

The Menu of the game (therfiles working on it :) )

-Weapon:

We need that blaster what poe used in the begining of the movie ( it will be the sniper in the game)

-and a hole new HD texture pack

i think thats all :P

If i missed something ,than i will write it

swegmaster likes this

Sure :)

-Models what i need :) :

Snowtrooper from TFA

some Jaden outfit (me,AurisPhoenix and DisneyOnAcid working on it :) )

General Hux final version (we're wrkin on it :) )

DT's Luke Skywalker with some changes (me and Jolly are working on it )

Knight Of Rens model

The Menu of the game (therfiles working on it :) )

-Weapon:

We need that blaster what poe used in the begining of the movie ( it will be the sniper in the game)

-and a hole new HD texture pack

i think thats all :P

If i missed something ,than i will write it

what about the first order tie pilot?