The Force Awakens Conversion Mod for SP

UPDATE:

Working on a new outfit for Jaden. :)

Solo's Outfit ;)

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=7ff88a8cf50bc5700af6b9e6ffa1d71b&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6452&p=108646&md5check=bdd0f5f0ebdd1a4a36083685a1184406&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,Uq00_fvmwPs'); //]]></script>rro5jm.jpg&&0

Looks good.. Still needs some work, but is still a WiP. So it's ok.. But for the love of Palpatine, do something with Rosh's hair.

Also had a thought, that it might be worth editing some of Rosh's lines in the game (unless he's gonna be replaced, entirely). But you could simply edit him, so he's not so annoying and whiney.

Like what you've done with the shine! If you were to update the model, I would make the body parts on him more "refined/defined". Not so that they stick out like a sore thumb, but to make them somewhat more visible. At the moment, it makes his body just look like a shiny lump of playdough.

You won't get it any better without a new model.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided that i will upload some little thing from the The Force Awakens Conversion Mod :)

the music :)

and the Trailer is coming soon too :D

in truth, i was actually making my own tfa music mod as well, included was the star wars text crawl music replaced with the episode 7 one :), the yavin1b music replaced with; SPOILER ALERT; the attack on the jakku village music, and the t1_sour action track replaced with the falcon escape music

Darth Sion likes this

in truth, i was actually making my own tfa music mod as well, included was the star wars text crawl music replaced with the episode 7 one :), the yavin1b music replaced with; SPOILER ALERT; the attack on the jakku village music, and the t1_sour action track replaced with the falcon escape music

It is very difficult to create a good music pack but my tfa full music pack Will give a big tfa feeling to the game. You Will see :)

Darth Sion and swegmaster like this

I have a few models I can contribute to this. I made some headway on a complete conversion for both Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast. Depending on what you have done, perhaps we can combine forces and productivity.

I also have a few kitbashes that might interest you (particularly the Rosh kitbash...) that are located here.

Darth Sion likes this

It's been fixed in the past week. Just waiting for the next build to be released now :)

yeah, i know, i was the one who reported it :), it was caused and fixed by none other than....... mrwonko :o

also, @@GPChannel, why are you using revanknight's kylo ren, and not the jkhub user Kylo Ren's Kylo Ren model?

yeah, i know, i was the one who reported it :), it was caused and fixed by none other than....... mrwonko :o

also, @@GPChannel, why are you using revanknight's kylo ren, and not the jkhub user Kylo Ren's Kylo Ren model?

Which Kylo Ren model are you talking about (link to it would be helpful).. RevanKnight's Kylo Ren is a very good, updated version.. But you're better off waiting for lervish to release their's. The detail on that model is insane. Much like the Ep. VII Han Solo.

lervish's Kylo Ren

s5ctjdH.jpg

No, that's a very outdated version and was made before the movie had hit the theaters.. So with due respect to Kylo Ren (the creator), there's better versions than that, out there.. Hence, lervish's version I posted above.

actually theres also kualan's version as well, which kylo says is actually an updated version of his, before he updated it with a new soundpack and concept art look

actually theres also kualan's version as well, which kylo says is actually an updated version of his, before he updated it with a new soundpack and concept art look

Well, they're both old versions.. There's been new and updated versions created, since those and it's not worth going back to use them, if someone is releasing a newer/more updated model. Use some common sense, c'mon..

swegmaster and TheWhitePhoenix like this

Well, they're both old versions.. There's been new and updated versions created, since those and it's not worth going back to use them, if someone is releasing a newer/more updated model. Use some common sense, c'mon..

well yeah, but then will scerendo's finn and poe at least make it into the mod?

I'm just getting here, but has the idea arisen to make customization for resistance troops? So like Poe's jacket with different heads.

Jaden will have many kind of heads and torsos as well.

I did resistance jacket , Han Solo outfit, and a mix of luke ep7 outfit and jadens default jedi outfit. :)