Jedi Hunter Droid (sorta...)

Hipster cape

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=2fe5a232356c4455bbfedd5e4ba2b0d7&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6362&p=101318&md5check=bdd0f5f0ebdd1a4a36083685a1184406&isRte=1,WBVWiKOfFl,true,false,MI1LGRmCvoc'); //]]></script>M5VGknZ.jpg&&0

Orange paint job

j9BOwH4.jpg

Actual NPC size (yeah they're supposed to be tall)

M25DPsB.jpg

Truly excellent work, Psyk! Your time and effort have really paid off with this. If only Raven/LucasArts had you around back in the day, to design models and content for them. The attention to detail is incredible! The model does remind me quite a lot of the Magna-guards from the prequels (I dunno if that's where the inspiration for this particular model/character came from)

Now, I wanna go up against two of these mother-fucka's, in-game  :P.

Truly excellent work, Psyk! Your time and effort have really paid off with this. If only Raven/LucasArts had you around back in the day, to design models and content for them. The attention to detail is incredible! The model does remind me quite a lot of the Magna-guards from the prequels (I dunno if that's where the inspiration for this particular model/character came from)

Now, I wanna go up against two of these mother-fucka's, in-game  :P.

Well this droid is actually from the same time the prequels were set. You can read his origin biography here:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/EG-07

This roid is involved with General Greivous the same as the Magna Guards are, so there are a few similarities.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@@Psyk0Sith Do you think this would work well in Single Player, on the Coruscant mission where you have to capture the Crime Lord and are faced with about 4 Droids (A replacement for each one of those Droids)?

That was one of the earlier ideas I had for this mod, when I saw the most recent build.

"Excellent work, my master."  :vader:

@@Psyk0Sith Do you think this would work well in Single Player, on the Coruscant mission where you have to capture the Crime Lord and are faced with about 4 Droids (A replacement for each one of those Droids)?

That was one of the earlier ideas I had for this mod, when I saw the most recent build.

"Excellent work, my master."  :vader:

The actual story of the droid is that it is an EG series, meaning more than one probably went into production, though the only versions we see is the EG-05 and the EG-07 droids, which are both similar in style and appearance. The EG-07 speaks but does not make any pain sounds, but the EG-05 does not speak at all, yet it does makes pain sounds.

Having 4 of these EG droids would be rather ridiculous, it would be much better as a sub-boss for the level you speak of, having only 1 EG droid and having 3 different helper droids much like the story where you only face one iteration of him at any time.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't use lazy smooth, altho i have bought a tool for that. The clean lines come from normal maps processed in crazy bump, so you can isolate cavity and edges quite easily. I suppose i forgot to remove them textures when i was testing out different glossy paint effects.

• 1 month later...