stwor bounty hunter

And because it looks even worse than most of Warhammer armors(no offence)

Honestly it's horrible. I find better the Indiana Jones-like Republic bounty-hunter.

I am hosting Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy servers for free up to 8 servers. Contact me if you are in need of a server for your community. 🙂

Honestly it's horrible. I find better the Indiana Jones-like Republic bounty-hunter.

And because it looks even worse than most of Warhammer armors(no offence)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiMZIH8kvTo

Yep You are right... In my opinion most of the armors from Stwor look horrible... Only republic troopers who look like an advanced arc clones (This is the past so it doesnt make any sense) and some sith armors are nice.

@@Langerd

Ordinary robes and most costumes as well. When playing a Jedi I expect a simple more peasant-like brown robe that of Obi Wan Kenobi in Episode IV, but what we have is a mixture of skirts and t-shirts with some plates.

293h9qa.jpg

whiterobe.jpg

Even the Sith Emperor follows this strange trend in fashion.

maxresdefault.jpg

Langerd likes this

@@LangerdOrdinary robes and most costumes as well. When playing a Jedi I expect a simple more peasant-like brown robe that of Obi Wan Kenobi in Episode IV, but what we have is a mixture of skirts and t-shirts with some plates.293h9qa.jpgwhiterobe.jpgEven the Sith Emperor follows this strange trend in fashion.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yep... i mean their robes would change for time to time but how non sense they looks i this game!

Kotor which was a very long time ago catch the technology , robes , armors and even droids in the great way for its time . The outfits of jedis and the dark ones were very very well made.

Maybe leviathan looked a little more advanced than star destroyer but daymm ... bad ass mandalorians , sith trooper armor and specially Malak with Revan made this game an awesome look. They should make the outfits new but not like this! They looks rly bad and some of them looks familiar with the other outfits in star wars (one helmet looks like scout trooper one and one inquistor helmet looks like vader mask). It is crap for the most part

NumberWan likes this

You've picked an intricately detailed set of armour from the game @@starkiller101. To model that is going to take a lot of dedication and unless anyone shares the same passion for that armour (keeping in mind it's one of thousands from the game) it's not likely to make an appearance in Jedi Academy. The best answer you're likely to get is a point towards the many tutorials JKHub has so that you can learn the skills necessary to create the armour yourself. I know you're hoping someone might do it for you, but you're asking a lot in terms of time and such. Additionally, SW:TOR (sadly) is far from popular around here, hence the above. They seem to dislike it about as much as Rosh Penin.  :huh:

Circa, Bek and NumberWan like this

@@Langerd

Ordinary robes and most costumes as well. When playing a Jedi I expect a simple more peasant-like brown robe that of Obi Wan Kenobi in Episode IV, but what we have is a mixture of skirts and t-shirts with some plates.

293h9qa.jpg

whiterobe.jpg

Even the Sith Emperor follows this strange trend in fashion.

maxresdefault.jpg

This Jedi and Emperor looks fine by me...this outfits still simple enough. Btw Sith lords always looks strange. I don't saw much, plaing as inquisitor,but after level 50 somthing got wrong with fantasy of designers. Maybe they all go insane...