a full duel of the fates map

i was thinking if someone can make a full duel of the fates map like everyone else did i mean what is really down the hole i mean like when maul returned in the clone wars what happend to him down the hole i think someone should make a duel of the fates map like that like what is down the hole and what happens if you fall down to it and there is another way to get to the bottom of the hole can someone make a map like that?

You're really looking for someone to build another Duel of the Fates map just for a small part that hasn't been included in other versions?

The Duel of the Fates maps are big enough, there is no need to build another one just to add a detail that hasn't been seen in both the maps and the movie.

And as far as I remember, the pit in which Darth Maul falls is a reactor shaft. I don't think it's interesting enough to put into a map.

Jeff likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

^ true

and it doesn't have to, this game engine simply isn't enough for a full scale Naboo map. With all the areas from the movie + more.

Are the MB2 maps downloadable somewhere? I'm not that interested in MB2 anymore but the maps are well made.

Not separately. You'll have to download the whole mod to get the maps, though I believe they are separated in their own PK3's.