[W.I.P.] (SP) Star Wars - Republic Intelligence

I am messing at the moment with some of the looks of the Imperial installation, but i like all the tiny details i am puttinig in, sinking in the lights, making it very effective. I feel like in this stage, Imperial lighting is simply just "tl" light, same with geometric shapes, slanting to make it look more imperial

shot2024-06-04_23-01-04.jpg

shot2024-06-04_23-01-35.jpg

shot2024-06-04_23-01-56.jpg

shot2024-06-04_23-03-15.jpg

ZanderNao, Omega, Minoda and 3 others like this
  • 3 weeks later...

Been playing a bit with idea's and testing new shaders for terrain (not implemented yet) but i need some input. I been working to fill up the area under the grate. Now you can see still through it and i decided to do some pipes, but it just looks odd, i played also arround with lightning, maybe smaller and bigger pipe combinations or something, electric grid ideas .. anyone? Bueller Bueller?

shot2024-06-28_13-12-15.jpg

4 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Been playing a bit with idea's and testing new shaders for terrain (not implemented yet) but i need some input. I been working to fill up the area under the grate. Now you can see still through it and i decided to do some pipes, but it just looks odd, i played also arround with lightning, maybe smaller and bigger pipe combinations or something, electric grid ideas .. anyone? Bueller Bueller?

shot2024-06-28_13-12-15.jpg

Are ships supposed to land near that area? You could put pipes were cables are meant to go so that the lights there have an actual source and aren't just magically powering themselves up. Also, maybe some sort of pipes that can transport fuel to a small station there, in case a ship needs emergency refueling. Think about how when Obi-wan lands in Utapau those little goblins immediately go to do some maintenance on his ship. image.png.921b8a7c25af0076166f2f46bacba032.png