Moviebattles 3 - Dead ?

Letting them know that on MB2 forums got me banned for a week, lol.

I'm sure your trolling has nothing to do with this. :)

MBIII development has stopped quite a while ago. hleV is right that something else is in the works by some of the MBII/MBIII devs, but the MBII team has nothing to do with it. 

Personally, I don't know any of the details whatsoever. I hope it works out for them, though.

There are quite a few devs still working on MBII, is all I can say.

What trolling? I got banned for this post without even a chance to elaborate. I cannot check because myBB is a really bad forum software, but I believe the reason for my ban was something like "trolling, negativity", etc. There was absolutely no trolling in any of my posts and all the negativity is justified by the fact I'm speaking the truth. If you suck, don't cry when somebody points that out, especially when that somebody is willing to elaborate. I've been warned before for not breaking a single forum rule, so MB2 easily gets the trophy of having the worst forum moderators that I've seen. "I had a rough week and I don't want to continue this talk" was the excuse for my warning.

z3filus likes this

I sense...  more gamers ('devs')  that can't deal with criticism. We recently bumped into someone who didn't like his work not being dissed.

The kind of people that used to get angry playing by the sandbox just because they couldn't use the green truck because I was playing with it first.

I've never held back in my replies at any forum, and I never will. It's nothing personal and slightly off-topic but.. we're not in paradise are we?

The mod is dead because it was never started, it seems.  Their focus is still on releasing a better MB2, hopefully, without the Jedi and the Sith;

I liked Movie Battles before I actually played it, since it was a good try at creating a FPS based mod for this game, but then there just had to be

sith and jedi classes to ruin all the hard work, eevery match seemed to end a like; everyone else is dead but the ones holding a saber.

If this is what the improved MB2 or eventually MB3, is going to be about, then might aswel join a random ja++ server with weapons + force.

Yeah it died. Lack of programmers & level designers, some devs wanted to move to a project that they could potentially sell and alot of the devs feared of a C&D from Disney which I still doubt would ever happen (look at Star Wars Battlecry, still no C&D). I could only do so much as an animator, modeller & beginner programmer. MBII is still kicking though.