Master Server list Down.

I called ravensoft, got to the company directory, got his extension, called everyday this week but no answer. Is the master list down for good?

That's probably the worst way to deal with it. I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if someone stranger kept trying to call you to do something :P

Remember that they are under no obligation to even keep the server up. I'm pretty sure James is doing this out of his own time (albeit while at work).

They weren't even being attacked initially.  Its still down because their IT hasn't figured out how to get the firewall situations figured out as previously mentioned.

At least we have a hint that they aren't down permanently. Hopefully.

#Drama

Dude, the only game is only dying if everyone here decided not to put effort into things.
The fact that the boys here at the hub are running a master server proofs that.

But I do agree on that it does take long for James Monroe to check things out, sadly.
There isn't anything we can do except cross our fingers and wait. (And not nagging them, because that's only annoying)

I don't think Fire Phoenix is exaggerating. While tffa servers seem to still have decent activity, I mostly play duel mode only and there are hardly any players on a daily basis now with the master server down. I am appreciative for jkhub's existence and the effort put into it, but I think that without the master server we will see JKA multiplayer die out. I don't know what's going on, but it has been a long time now and I hope it does come back.

You could do your part by getting the word out on Steam, Moddb, and social media, instead of focusing that energy on negativity focused at myself and Monroe/Raven. Monroe isn't even involved in restarting the server; that would be IT's job.

Even if the master server goes completely down, there's still Steam guides, forums and so forth to get the word out. Just give things time.

Circa and Futuza like this