Help! Run out of transform space for ghoul2 models

I made a T21 weapon. I was testing the glm first (1391 vertexes) i spawned the stcommander (i have a Dt85 stormtrooper btw) i shot him with my sniper rifle (the effects of the shot is original effects but i changed the effects too green like the battlefront because it is dlt20a rifle). And lag ... back too menu with this error. Why? Is it caused by too many vertexes in the glm model? Or it is crashed model? It would be shame if it a model issue :(

I have a model that give me the shader_max_indexes hit message if i apply a shader file to her body textures. if a remove, not happens.

It's something like this problem. O.o

i hate this two message error. the shader_max_indexes and il transform ghoul size. They are so insensates : \

the limit of 1000 vertexes for mesh for what i see exist also for the models of GLM of weapons or character,

if i export the XSI and build GLM file of character, carcass.exe told me the same things :)

maybe because i use openjk, but in my engine the max vertexes limit of a mesh is 1000. D: for shader limits i not know exaclty.

but i edit the code  of SP engine with helps of @@ent  , and for show more visual efx and by pass that limits. O.o it's an hard code hacking however. : \

Too detailed causing you to hit the limit yes.

@@Xycaleth can say more.

I can't remember exactly. I think it was something along the lines of:

The game allocates a fixed amount of memory for each GLM surface (or model?) for when it's animating the model. Even a static GLM model has a single bone, and the animated version will look identical to the original. If you have too many vertices on a single surface (or model?), then the amount of memory that was allocated isn't enough and you get that error.

Archangel35757 and DT. like this

I can't remember exactly. I think it was something along the lines of:

The game allocates a fixed amount of memory for each GLM surface (or model?) for when it's animating the model. Even a static GLM model has a single bone, and the animated version will look identical to the original. If you have too many vertices on a single surface (or model?), then the amount of memory that was allocated isn't enough and you get that error.

I have a Md3 holgoram model of cloud city. It has 1343 vertexes... too many but the strange part was that it actually worked . But later i wanted to make it roating and i get the error.

About glm i made it too detailed yes :)

Many thanks guys for help! I learned a lot from You