[Request] Realistic TCW Maul

The realization has dawned on me that I am not a capable or talented skinner, thus I deleted all my files and left it all behind.

In sync with DT85's latest majestic work on the Savage Opress model, I propose that a new TCW Darth Maul model be made--and I'm referring to his Mandalore robes.

Zm5EVCh.jpg

Of course, I don't want it to look just like this. Here are a few innovative ideas I have in mind:

• Realistic remake overall
  • Additional robes & hood, could possibly Frankenstein off of Toshi's Anakin or create a new variant
  • More sinister changes: change yellow glows to red; grey robes to black; change cybernetic legs & cloth to darker colors as well

Continually using DT85's Darth Maul head could be acceptable, though it might be better just to create a new head and chest all together because after examining the model reference from the cancelled Darth Maul game, he has clearly changed in his age, thus a new model/re-model would probably be best for the complete result.

The necessary ref for a realistic remodel is below. I very much hope someone might take this request, it would be really great. And if someone does take up this request, please do PM me so I can send you the Frankensteined model that's supposed to constitute a realistic TCW Maul for now.

zd4BsxQ.jpg

Keyten likes this

So, you're disappointed about a cancelled game which used an appearance not at all related to the clone wars maul? What you should be requesting is a shirtless variant of the model DT created.

And didn't you make about 50 requests (exaggerating here) for a "realistic" savage opress to be made based off of the gentle giant model not long ago? Personally man i'd cool off on the requests, you should know by now that there isn't a massive demand for people wanting a TCW maul version or to model it.

We now have an amazing darth maul model, and a more realistic savage opress which isn't ported, so what more do you want? xD All we need now are shirtless variants of the two, I really don't get the need for a TCW variant of darth maul.

Go shirtless or go home! :P

Omicron likes this

I actually started working on the shirtless Maul_vm model not long ago, but the model itself is too bulky - a real oddball. (maul_vm)

Meanwhile I'm focusing on creating a shirtless Savage using DT's newly released model, I've not yet contacted him about this -so might aswel mention it here.

That Savage Opress model is absolutely fantastic, and I immediately visioned him shirtless - how gay is that? - so I started working on it instead of trying to

create a shirtless maul from the _VM model. I wanted it to ressemble the one from the cancelled game but the VM model is just crap, and I'll say 10x times.

Creating a TCW maul would be possible if one would use DT's new Darth Maul model. And for the record, @, Maul isnt that muscular :)

http://jkhub.org/files/file/1964-dt-darth-maul/   + see the difference; https://jkhub.org/images/GPnlKrJ.png   Phat Maul vs Darth Maul

Lamented likes this

Erm, why don't we redirect the thread to Maul? :P

And respectfully, while the new Savage model is completely amazing, there are still some incomplete aspects about it (broken horns, prosthetic arm, cloak.) As for the TCW Maul, it's not just a shirtless DT Maul. That would be a really ridiculous comparison. :P

In all honesty, with DT releasing new models of Maul and Savage, and the ported ones from TCW loitering about the place, you'd think you would have more than enough to satisfy your Nightbrotherly desires. Although the model is an awesome one, I was genuinely surprised to see DT make a realistic Savage and believe that your requests have basically yielded far more returns than most could reasonably expect.

So the fact that you're still peppering this sub-forum with more Maul-related requests just suggests you won't ever truly be satisfied no matter how many times your requests are fulfilled. I don't mean to sound harsh, but can you see where I'm coming from?

z3filus, Bek, Sithani and 2 others like this

It's not pointless. You want it, so you requested it. Nothing wrong with that as I see it. While I have my own personal opinions regarding TCW and your requests, they are irrelevant. You're allowed to post any kind of request you want ultimately, and I support the notion behind this thread for that reason. On the other hand, your second post seems a bit desperate and I think that offended a few people.

This thread is just devolving into silly drama and the OP says his request is pointless (I disagree), so I'm locking the thread. If he wants to request again, go for it, just don't spam the forum.

Barricade24 likes this