Sp cooperation mode.

But it is possible on sp engine?

Not likely, you would have to modified the hold engine to be able to use a Multi player option for it. the best result is the one OJP came out with, and is buggy as it never was finish ina ll of the npc scripts there was maked

Better to start from MP and include support for SP stuff than doing it the other way around. You'd have to reprogram all the SP code on the client-side and add actual networking to it. I think OpenJK has a co-op branch (might not anymore) which was going to do the co-op feature from OJP but way better.

• 2 weeks later...

edit:

one idea would be an improved version of jedi vs merc, which starts to sound like MB already...

2 players jedi or sith -vs- 10 armed thugs who can't walk or run that fast, not even jump, only circle a perimeter, guard something perhaps.

Yes, that could go. 10+ armed thugs, and you're on a Bakura-like mission. That's what I'd like to see. :)

It would be cool if there was a RPG-like point-system... say you gain points by amounts of defeated foes. These points, if high enough, could then be used to gain a new level in Force Powers, boost HP/FP/Shield MAX rate and for Mercs you could improve firepower, buy bacta/cloaking/flamethrower/improved radar/optic sensors/grapple/jet pack and rockets (like ForceMod 3's Mandalorian class). Though I'd like to play COOP on all the first 2 tiers of JKA SP missions :) Hehe :D Those are my favs.