Evolution of combat.

Yeah I would let me just... nope, can't code. One day maybe. I would personally make my jka experience the 1313 that never was. oh you can kick with any weapon. It's pretty cool.

I know these are all not that great achievements now with the source code out,

I'm just suggesting maybe the direction is similar enough for the people working on this project to recruit another coder.

Can't hurt.

Then again, I haven't slept so I'm not even sure I'm typing on a computer or on the microwave, so my opinion may not matter.

I know these are all not that great achievements now with the source code out,

Engine source*

The modcode source has been out for many years, which is how those features were added. Mostly by OJP.

It's also MP, not SP, so it's not directly transferable.

Ok. Thanks for being specific.

There seems to be changes to singleplayer.

I thought only multiplayer  code was out for years and that singleplayer was not.

I'm clearly confused.

I thought it had been edited in singleplayer, but I'm probably wrong I never touched code so my knowledge of it is vague.

Excuse me for a lack of correct terminology.

Anyway the people who made it may have some contribution due to some similar direction, which is more my point.

i use to Start EoC with Serenity, but got tried of it and left for him, i don't know how much he would like to join and if he would be allow by they others but ask him in here and see if he is willing to give some of his support for it :)

@@Serenity937

Would be nice to have another coder I guess, but right now we mostly need modelers and skinners and another mapper at least. Nothing is really getting accomplished right now because of that. We have some models to begin making variants for, but I need someone to help me, who is more skilled than me, in particular.

@@Circa, this is probably not the right thread, but what help do you need in modeling and mapping?

Not sure what @@eezstreet needs for the Lost Mission (or if he's doing it all alone), but we currently want a few new missions for JKA. @@Rage is the only one currently mapping a mission but he seems to be a busy guy. @@therfiles is also still on board for helping out with maps and scripting (unless he's changed his mind). It'd be great to have another mapper on board to help make a mission. I think we have a surplus of mappers here on JKHub right now, it'd be great to have at least one more join us.

As far as modeling goes, look at this thread. We have a few models we can work with now to get a bunch of variants with, but I really want the HS robes included with the base Jaden models, particularly starting with the human male. The list is at the top. We'll use any model that @@Psyk0Sith makes that is relevant. It's just a matter of making a bunch of variants. So I'd like a talented texture artist to join as well, to help with that.

therfiles, Boothand and Stoiss like this