Textures tiling in game?

Look through your q3map2 log. Chances are it contains lots of texture not found warnings. If q3map2 can't determine a texture's size it assumes a default value which is pretty small (16x16 or something in that order of magnitude, I believe), leading to the kind of incorrect scaling you're experiencing.

In order to tell q3map2 where to look for textures you need to set fs_basepath or whatever it was called accordingly.

Yep, this looks like q3map2 doesn't have access to the textures (but radiant does). If q3map2 can't get the textures, it defaults as mrwonko said to a smaller one.

Something is just wierd about your set up. Can you tell me where q3map2 is located, how you are calling it (using radiant? q3map2 gui? commandline?) and where your base folder is located, etc.

Base folder is:
E:\games\Lucasarts\Star Wars - Jedi Academy\GameData\base

Currrently running JO/JA off my external.
GTK-Radiant is also installed to the E:\

E:\games\GtkRadiant-1.4

q3map2.exe is in the GTKRadiant folder.

In the radiant.log it has: default texture scale: 0.25

This is the first time I've had this tilation issue though which is why I'm confused.

Check out some of my previous works:
JK Hub - [Editor: Zero Raven]

@@Asgarath83 The texture folder is one of the default folders included in JA.

Oddly enough I seem to have solved the solution.

I'd been running JA and inputtng the SV_PURE 0 Command when testing one of my other maps. While i didnt input that command when I tested this level, I decided to try sv_pure 1, just to see if it would help.

Boom textures were no longer tiled.

Does sv_pure 0 stay in effect even after the game is closed??

Check out some of my previous works:
JK Hub - [Editor: Zero Raven]

@@Asgarath83 The texture folder is one of the default folders included in JA.

Oddly enough I seem to have solved the solution.

I'd been running JA and inputtng the SV_PURE 0 Command when testing one of my other maps. While i didnt input that command when I tested this level, I decided to try sv_pure 1, just to see if it would help.

Boom textures were no longer tiled.

Does sv_pure 0 stay in effect even after the game is closed??

Mh, very interessing, I think i will try my mod with pure 1 setted, just for see the graphical changes. O.o

Well, i am not a coder, so i not have an explanation for that. but i can suppose that the svpure command change something about the engine reading parameters of BSP files.