JK3 Files now unable to download mods

All files downloaded from jk3 files now no longer work. I know that they once only didn't work for people from some foreign countries, but now I am sure that it doesn't work for anyone else. 

Unless someone can fix the servers for downloading anything the JA community is losing one of its old and great mod providers. Does this mean that jkhub is the new official JA mod website?

We must move quickly. We must take all the files off of jk3files! If they are not all taken, it will be, civil war against filefront.

There are no jedi or sith in this time of need. We are ALL united for this one cause that we share. Let us save what we can before ALL of Filefront falls...to the TRUE enemy. *Points to Break.Com*

ChalklYne likes this

Hmm...internet download manager! Best download manager I've ever used, better than Orbit, Free Download Manager, or Bitcomet! It's only a 30 free trial, but it's worth it.

Has a site grabber, you can filter what files you want, and how many levels in the base site. It also is a good download accelerator, I've gotten 5 times my download speed with this thing! (just my personal experience xD)

So we're downloading ALL of filefront, AGAIN?  :) I took part in that when it was supposedly going to poof, and downloaded 1/10th of the site along with a few others. But I don't have those files anymore. :/

Also just FYI, it's the entire network. I just tried CoDfiles