[Request] Mas Amedda / Darth Wyyrlok

There's full body shots in some comics, boring design to be honest but easy to make. I'm thinking of piecing together a Darth Maul outfit with additional armor for a Wyyrlok hybrid.

Wyrrlok is very unassuming when compared to some of the more grandiose Sith armour designs we've seen in the EU, I agree.

NumberWan likes this
  • 5 months later...

There's full body shots in some comics, boring design to be honest but easy to make. I'm thinking of piecing together a Darth Maul outfit with additional armor for a Wyyrlok hybrid.

Sorry for the bump, but just wondering if anything ever came of this?

• 2 months later...

Yeah should be possible if nothing comes to light @@Kualan, I remember LenicoC putting some kind of kitbash of Wyyrlok before he got banned on filefront and moviebattles for his ported content xD I remember he did a load of other cool characters at that time which didn't get released.

Yeah should be possible if nothing comes to light @@Kualan, I remember LenicoC putting some kind of kitbash of Wyyrlok before he got banned on filefront and moviebattles for his ported content xD I remember he did a load of other cool characters at that time which didn't get released.

Just to clarify, I meant I could make a body for Mas through kitbashing, not his head. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I did some work but don't expect a final product anytime soon, or ever.

Care to share the source, then? Maybe one of us could finish it. Maybe we can do it together, on the condition that everyone involved gets a credit for their work on the project.

That's what ol' Haps should have done with his unfinished projects, too, I reckon. In a way we owe it to the community. The JK sphere would be a lot richer now if all these great unfinished projects had been open sourced instead of collecting dust and fading away.

I don't mean it as an obligation, but as a reasonable sentiment.

Of course it's entirely up to the author to make their decision, and no-one has the right to demand anything from the author. It should be as the author feels is right for it to be. It's their work/creation, after all.

I just thought it wouldn't hurt to make the suggestion.