Rosh is the best.

• 2 weeks later...

What I want to know is how Rosh got himself stuck on that rock at the beginning of the game in the first place. I mean, ignoring where they were both sat, and that they were somehow separated from the rest of the group and Jaden (with his lightsaber) was unable to carve through any debris to rejoin them all.

:huh:

What I want to know is how Rosh got himself stuck on that rock at the beginning of the game in the first place. I mean, ignoring where they were both sat, and that they were somehow separated from the rest of the group and Jaden (with his lightsaber) was unable to carve through any debris to rejoin them all.

:huh:

Jaden and Rosh were on a side of the ship that not many other people were sitting at. If you watch the intro cutscene again, you'll see that there's only 1 other Padawan sitting on that side of the ship. A few are straight up standing, whereas most of the others are sitting on the other side.

So when the ship crashed and the hull broke, they jumped out from the nearest hole in the wall, meaning Jaden and Rosh ended up on one side of the river while the rest of the Padawans ended up on the other.