A tease of what may come

I will make a map, and release a source with it, so anyone else may make their own world, I figured there was some minecraft stuff already made for JA, but no level

BTW this is to scale with actual minecraft steve, each block being half the size, so I used the info_player_spawn as a reference, this may need to be tweaked

oh I wasn't going to have it craftable, eg, Deathcraft on L4d2 was all static world, not a dynamic or destroyable world, only in minor parts where it was prescripted, my world will likely either be based off a random seed from the xbox version, and I may use cracked blocks to represent breakable blocks, I never used any major mods like makermod etc but like I also said, i'll be releasing all my source stuff along with this one minecraft theme'd map

Don't see how, minecraft is probably one of the most poorly engineered games in all of time considering it's retardedly basic design yet it runs like total ass.

It definitely wouldn't be any better on this engine.

Lugormod>Makermod>Minecraft.

lolwut

okay.... just 2 days ago I converted a part of my map to .obj and started to optimize it , with the goal of covnerting it to ASE , importing that to gtk , clip brush hull it  and use the optimised minecraft map in JA

it'll take me ages to finish this.... If I ever do

also , a block is NOT half the player in minecraft

"steve" measures 1.75 blocks

therfiles likes this

okay.... just 2 days ago I converted a part of my map to .obj and started to optimize it , with the goal of covnerting it to ASE , importing that to gtk , clip brush hull it  and use the optimised minecraft map in JA

it'll take me ages to finish this.... If I ever do

also , a block is NOT half the player in minecraft

"steve" measures 1.75 blocks

I was going via visual on my 360, I never actually read the technical stuff, but easy enough to fix the scaling with