[Request] Barabel

Well i end the soul reaver map objects just few hours ago, so i can continue with defiance and bo2 (they are not much) and after before i will do the sr2 object (they a LARGE amount, because there are objects for some new elemental forges.) When i end bo2 \ def objects i think i can take a pause and make the barabel skin. Intothetime, decide for the head :) because if i use the new head of Ashuradx when he end it, i need to make again the head weight. However not worry, if the head is make good and its position is correct, i can make the jaw movement and facial expression. :)

i use the bone of Jaw., leye, reye and the ceye bone, they make ever a nice result for LOK models. i have Kain, Raziel, Vorador, etc with facial expression and mouth movement, and demon, hylden and sarafan warrior too.

negru_tudor likes this

That would be awesome.  Let me know when you get done working on your MD3 models and I can send you over what models I have of Barabels  

Ok, i am finish just now the Legacy of Kain Defiance Map objects i need: prisoner for feed blood of Kain, portal, stargates, artefacts etc etc etc, the fragment of balance embleme... uff,... how was vert NASTY! >.< Okay! Send me barabel model. i skin and weight ASAP, so i can take a pause before make the soul reaver 2 MD3, they are the lasts.

format required: GLM, 3DS, OBJ,  :D I need also the folder with the textures and skin file for check on ModView the movement and weight issue. Thanks :) 

Ok, i am finish just now the Legacy of Kain Defiance Map objects i need: prisoner for feed blood of Kain, portal, stargates, artefacts etc etc etc, the fragment of balance embleme... uff,... how was vert NASTY! >.< Okay! Send me barabel model. i skin and weight ASAP, so i can take a pause before make the soul reaver 2 MD3, they are the lasts.

format required: GLM, 3DS, OBJ,  :D I need also the folder with the textures and skin file for check on ModView the movement and weight issue. Thanks :)

How would you like me to send them to you

How would you like me to send them to you

On my 3d studio max, the more good plug in is the 3DR of 3d ripper and the GLm imporrter. at second place, 3ds also make a good work, but sometime give me some problem (empty project, no models or normals visibles -_- ) and for last the OBJ, import good the geometry and uvcoord, but rotate the models. also, in OBJ i see the models mesh attach each other, so is a disaster because need to re separate and check che UVmapping.

Well, i suppose is better the GLM and the 3DS, if not work, we try other format.

• 11 months later...

I had started that model - yes but I have no clue where the files are right now, don't know if i'll finish/restart it

Well if you find it, it'd be happy to try and finish it, if you can't find it, no worries

Have you seen this Trandoshan model's head? Looks more like a Barabel than a Trandoshan to me. Could use that, or request it to be put on a body of your choice.

I have seen that model, I tried to work with it, the problem is the eyes are closer to the side of the head and small, Barabel have large eyes on the front of the face, I am currently using the modified trandoshan head and modifying it more as it does the trick, I am going to try to fill my own request :)

z3filus and Kualan like this