Old Republic Era Vehicles

I am doing an Old Republic Era themed segment for my mod, and I was wondering if anyone has already made, or is willing to make the models for the following vehicles:  Aurek-class Tactical Strikefighter and a Sith Fighter

Aurek-Class Tactical Strikefighter

AurekFighter.jpg

Aurek_Screenshot.jpg

Sith Fighter

Sith_fighter.jpg

sithf_v2wipf.jpg

The models don't have to be animated, but it does need to be in a format that can be used for vehicles.

Bek likes this

Those vehicles look really cool and they would really enhance your game play. I personally would very much enjoy flying around in one of them for hours on end.

Lol, yeah.  I had previously been using Jedi Starfighters to simulate them, but that's just too terribly non-canon to keep in the mod.

Lol, yeah.  I had previously been using Jedi Starfighters to simulate them, but that's just too terribly non-canon to keep in the mod.

Unless of course you set it in the SWTOR timeline, in which you have Imperial Droideka, Darth Stormtroopers, Commander Codys everywhere, and typical Jedi/Sith conflicts.

"SWTOR is original, we swear!"

Unfortunately I have already made far too much progress in a farther back time period, 3,900 BBY, which is around the time that KotOR takes place.   SWTOR takes place in a weird time period (about 3,600 BBY), because that game goes by ATC and BTC (before and after the Treaty of Coruscant), rather than the traditional ABY and BBY (before and after the Battle of Yavin).

sithfightercompleteqn7.jpg

aurekwip2.png

The sith fighter is old, only works in SWBF2 and could really use a texture remake.

The Aurek has no UV's at all so is pretty far from done, find someone who is willing to complete them and I'll probably hand them out.

I was trying to make a Battle over Telos map for SWBF2 but without a mapper and texture artist to take some of the work load I gave up and shortly after I stopped modding SWBF2.

Bek likes this

Started working on the Sith Fighter. Again, no promises on speed.

@@minilogoguy18 What say you about maybe animating the Sith fighter's wings? Just a thought. Also I am impressed that your UV mapping skills have increased, likely a result of texturing practice. 8) I didn't feel the need to complete re-unwrap it haha.

Well both models are animated but not in OBJ of course. I was just saying for the Aurek I didn't know if you wanted it in a format that would save the animations since it has landing gear and such that you wont see all the surfaces of.

UV's aren't bad, the Aurek is a few years old and the sith fighter is like from 2006. =p

• 3 months later...