yeah i was thinking of something like an obstacle course.. know what would be awesome to make? something like this

and sorry mag n mog i suck at this

and mini, ive never played skate but i heard good things. maybe ill give it a whirl

only reason this topic came up is because i was installing an old tony hawk 3 game n noticed in the install that the maps were .bsp's lol

got me thinkin

Just play EA skate 1/2/3, modding a engine like this when those games emulate skateboarding VERY well it's a total waste of time to do it to this engine.

Exactly. These games blow every other skateboarding game out of the water... playing anything else would just be a disappointing runner up.

Hey if anyone still plays 3 LMK, we can get an online sesh goin, realistic tricks and hardcore mode only. ;)

If we had it on the same system and I had Xbox Live, then I would buuut I never play online enough to warrant spending the money on it. ):

EDIT: If we could fit in a way to jump on the hoverboards I would be extremely pleased with that, personally. I always thought JA needed more race track maps for swoops and hoverboards, this would make them a lot more fun, and allow you to cruise around other JA levels fairly easy.