An open invitation to destroy my server

Raz0r

No, really.

I invite you all to try your hand at crashing or otherwise rendering my home-hosted server inoperable

Some rules:

• No bragging. This is not about being a 1337 hax0r.
  • If you believe you have penetrated my defenses, give it a day and try it again.
  • No (D)DoS or other simple resource saturation. This is a home-hosted server, and that is simple shit that impresses no one.
  • You are only permitted to render my Jedi Academy server inoperable. Any other intrusion or denial of service on my network will fall under international computer crime laws etc I will fuck you up son etc etc
  • I, along with the future JA community would appreciate it if you disclose your methods in the event of a successful attack. You may do this in private.

"But Raz0r, why would you want someone to crash servers?"

In the interest of secure and stable game servers for the next generation(s) of Jedi Academy players.

All security vulnerabilities found to be effective will be patched. Depending on the exploit, I will release an advisory and possibly code.

Server details:

IP: razish.dyndns.org

Port: 29070

Mod: JA++

Operating times: Any time from 1pm onwards most days. Click me to see if it's up

Other info:

• /callvote is enabled
  • /sv_allowDownload is disabled
  • Raven's vanilla jampDed.exe is being used. No fixes from aluigi are applied.
  • Careful when voting to other gametypes, I use Raven's bonus maps, JK2 maps, and these CTF maps
  • AstralSerpent and Caelum are the only people with RCON access

Contact details

QuakeNet: #jactf

ArloriaNET: #JACoders #JKHub

Xfire: razish

This thread =]

JA++ forums

Good luck.