Barricade24's WIPs & Projects

I have come up with a small problem. The Phase II Commander Wolffe has this error bug whenever he is about to be hit by a weapon:

"Error: Ran out of transform space for Ghoul2 Models. Adjust MiniHeapSize in SV_SpawnServer."

Can someone tell me what this means?

I would guess that is something to do with his head since it is a combination of three different models using transparency. How can I fix this?

Apparently the Wolffe issue is realted to the blaster he uses. For some odd reason, the Phase II version of Wolffe cannot be shot or injured when he is using the clone blaster. This indeed a weird glitch but at least he still functions. Maybe I'll just equip him with the clone rifle instead.

ChalklYne likes this

I also noticed that the bug mentioned only affects Wolffe in single player. In multiplayer he will work just fine when using the clone blaster. This bug can likely be fixed by a coder when an update to JKA is made.

In terms of Wolfpack release all I need to do now is find some taunts for Sinker, Wolffe, and Comet. As soon as that is done they will be ready to be released.

Circa and Kualan like this

I did an image search for tally marks and came up with a lot of results for Doctor Who. What exactly is the connection?

One of the monsters has the ability that it is forgotten as soon as the observer looks away. So when people see one, they keep a tally mark on their skin so they know they've seen the monster even though they can't remember it.

One of the monsters has the ability that it is forgotten as soon as the observer looks away. So when people see one, they keep a tally mark on their skin so they know they've seen the monster even though they can't remember it.

6858471131_493f2566dc.jpg

These things were creepy.

EDIT: What's wrong with me? I keep forgetting the image I just posted.

Omicron likes this

Hey Barricade, reskin the Republic Commando skin by the creators of Vode An: Delta Squad mod. http://www.moddb.com/mods/vode-an-delta-squad/addons/republic-commando-model

Please reskin this--it's more accurate than the ordinary VM skins by a long shot and it'll look perfect with the type of finishing touches you put on every model. Please, please reskin this to Gregor. The original default skin may look cartoonish, but you know how to put realm into these skins. Pls, reskin this to Gregor, and my dream will come true.

Odeyseis and Barricade24 like this

Hey Barricade, reskin the Republic Commando skin by the creators of Vode An: Delta Squad mod. http://www.moddb.com/mods/vode-an-delta-squad/addons/republic-commando-model

Please reskin this--it's more accurate than the ordinary VM skins by a long shot and it'll look perfect with the type of finishing touches you put on every model. Please, please reskin this to Gregor. The original default skin may look cartoonish, but you know how to put realm into these skins. Pls, reskin this to Gregor, and my dream will come true.

That is the exact model I am skinning. I have that particular model and it is fantastic. So do not worry your request is already underway. He is coming along quite well if I do say so myself. I don't think he will take that long to finish.

Odeyseis likes this

Please, please reskin this to Gregor. The original default skin may look cartoonish, but you know how to put realm into these skins. Pls, reskin this to Gregor, and my dream will come true.

Haha. This guy ^

omagoodness...lmfao

i LOVE these type of requests and wished i got more.. ive prolly gotten maybe 20 niiiice requests via google translate. people from other countries are so nice lol ive never turned down one of these. ever.

everytime i see one its like a little kitten i wanna pick up n squeeze til it pops

20534264.jpg

dont get me wrong brother yer english is prolly better than mine.. im just saying.. if u approached me and said "hey chalk, i really like your work and it would mean a lot to me if on your spare time u could work on a model for me" yer prolly not gunna get it filled as quickly as the guy that hit me up n goes "hi chalk i need saber for obi wan shiny style like gold u make for me fast i love your face long time"

Odeyseis likes this

hell i dunno

ive filled so many damn requests dude

ive been a part of plenty of mods that i specifically ask them not to credit me for lmao

but.. truth be told...

ive prolly turned down 1 cuz the level of difficulty..  asked me to make an animated menu all in softimage then convert it to roqs so they could have an "hd" menu with bump maps n stuff.. but i was like i dunno dude lol prolly take me better part of 6 months to finish everything he was talking about..

other than that i usually fill requests no worries

id just much rather them all be like this lmao

maybe i just relate to the level of grammatical incomprehension lol

ill tell u something u might find a bit funny... im always un-autocorrecting my phone teaching it to be as retarded as i am lmfao

everytime i send a text its like.. dude... b-rad... no lmao

but its slowly dumbing down

Circa likes this

Thx so much Barricade I love you! Would I sound too impatient if I asked for a little peak at Gregor, and would you pls do so? You don't have to, but pls I love your work! I wanna see how good it looks :)

Btw his designation is CC-5576-39, be sure it says that on his backpack. Either that or just w/e

Barricade24 likes this

Not to sound too impatient, but how is Gregor coming, Barricade? I'm extremely excited!

Give him a break, he only just started. He'll probably post images when he's ready. Trust me, I know how it feels to be excited for a model/skin, but it'll be worth it to let him work at his own pace.

Thx so much Barricade I love you! Would I sound too impatient if I asked for a little peak at Gregor, and would you pls do so? You don't have to, but pls I love your work! I wanna see how good it looks :)

Btw his designation is CC-5576-39, be sure it says that on his backpack. Either that or just w/e

Interesting thing, looking at art of Gregor, he actually does not have any number on his backpack that I can see. He has some sort of red and blue lights on it instead. I will have to learn how to make things glow to make this really work but I don't think it will be that hard.

Right. Sry for being a dork, I'm just the biggest Gregor fan in the universe!

It's no problem. I like seeing such joy and excitement from people.

I'll try and get shots up as soon as I can.

Odeyseis likes this