About This File
Imperial, standard issue, E-11 blaster rifle. Includes first person model and world model.
If you find more issues with the model, please send me a PM describing the conditions of the issue and I'll work on a fix.
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.
What's New in Version 1.22
- - Deleted an unused tga file from the pk3. If you already have version 1.21 and you know how to edit pk3 files, do not download the file again, just edit the pk3 and remove the e11_spec.tga file from the models/weapons2/blaster_r folder.
- - The shaders are now working. Added specular maps to all textures. The skin texture has a subtle glow stage to simulate subsurface scattering, but you need to have dynamic glow active for it to work.
- - Fixed some minor UV issues.
- - Completely reworked the base texture of the gun. Added baked specular light and many more tiny mechanical details.
- - The gloves texture has been darkened. I will change the arms for the jacket sleeves in the future.
- - New gun texture with a lot more detail than the initial release.
- - Fixed many UV issues.
- - Initial Release
- Known Issues:
- - The world model may crash the game in some cases due to the polycount. In a future version, the world model will be optimized to avoid this issue. Apparently this only happens with the vainilla versions of Jedi Outcast or Jedi Academy.
- - Minor UV glitches.