DARK_APPRENTICE JEDI ACADEMY MODELS PACK
Type of Mod:
JKA Models, Characters Pack, Re-Skins, Frankensteins, NPCs, Player Models, Single Player, SP Support and NPC Support, Personal Skins/Models, Celebrity Skin/Model, Jedi, Sith, Star Wars Related, Episode 7
Ok guys, some of you know me and others don't. As I felt really busy at my new job and the other projects, that I am working on, and the life in person is getting in mature levels (assuming wedding at some near future and working on my new solo project, planning tours and stuff like that). I thought, that I want to release my small Jedi Academy Models Pack. This pack will contain few of the Frankenstein & Re-skins, that I have made in the time spent on JKHub. I know, that there are people, who will enjoy them and people who would like to see those models released. Personally my own goal to start with the Frankensteins, was not to make those models for me, but for people, who are not able to create models on their own, and to give them a results, that are as close as possible, to their wish/imagination, because I know how it feels, when someone really wants something so bad, and can't have it for some reasons (assuming, no skills to model or illegal problems caused from porting models and so on).
This models, are:
finished versions, work in progress (open to edit/change/re-make/re-skin/re-frankenstein if you want) & unfinished, that need someone better in the knowledge of Blender, than me (a.k.a. TFU Shaak Ti /version 2/ - not shown in the picture below & Rey with the costume at the final scene from The Force Awakens, when she met Luke on the island.)
So I am giving those to you people, because I don't want them to become "one with the Force", if my computer blows up/ gets on fire or something like that.
* Poe Dameron (Resistance outfit) [Frankenstein/Reskin - in need of a re-texture on Mercenary's Kyle face]
* Shaak Ti (TFU) Version 01 (Frankenstein) [Version 02 is a W.I.P. as .Blender / .Obj / .3Ds file needs foots instead of boots/shoes and the lower robe to be fixed].
* The Force Awakens (Ep. 7 Reskins) for Z-95 & X-Wing basic JKA vehicles.
* Cybernetic Maul (Frankenstein)
* Custom Clone Wars / Rebels Darth Vader (Frankenstein/Reskin)
* McQ's Luke Skywalker concept (Frankenstein/Reskin)
* Re-Textured "realistic" ANH Darth Vader
* LEGO TFA Old Luke (reskin)
* General Hux version 0.1 (reskin/franki)
* Force Unleashed Jedi Leia (reskin/franki)
* TFA Rey (with the robes from the final scene, when she find Luke) /Franki-Reskin/
* Ben Kenobi "before ANH / few years after Order 66" (Frakni/Reskin)
* ESB Hoth Leia (franki/reskin)
* Jake Lloyd (little Ani from Episode 1) - aka matured "Anakin" (franki/reskin)
CREDITS LIST FOR ALL THE MODELS/PARTS:
Infinity Blade, Barricade24, HapSlash, Scerendo, Me0is0Jade, LucasArts, Raven Software, Jedi Academy, Hoodz, DT85, Kualan, Toshi, MB2 Team (LEGO Luke), whoever made the "Mgs-ocelot" jacket, Jora Custov, Syko, UsungHero, Kylo Ren, Lt. Claim, Jeff, Mars Marshall, Khaliban and everyone else on the JKHub community who have helped me in the times with each lessons I have learned, advice and constructive critique.
EXTRA CREDITs goes to:
J.J. Abrams and Disney for owning the rights over the 7th Episode of Star Wars.
STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS
Google, Google Images, Star Wars movies, comics, games etc.
Adobe Photoshop 7.0 / Adobe Photoshop CS 6
Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy asset 01.pk3
I am glad to give my permission to anyone, who is willing to make any changes over my re-skins, frankensteins and w.i.p. models. As long as you provide Credits for me and all the other authors mentioned above in the “Credits List”. I am also very happy if any of this models/frankensteins/re-skins could make it into someone’s Mod projects or whatever you are using them for! Just happy to bring happiness to you and give you something little from my abilities, since I am and will never become a real modder. Stay cool and May the Force be with You!
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.