Jaden Korr From Riptide

That's the point. It's not supposed to look like in-game Jaden at all. It's supposed to be a more modern update of him (more specifically, a "re-imagining" of him) to bring him into the modern era. 2003's version (like everything else in the game.. With the exception of certain things), is outdated.

well, he should have looked older (since the novels take place after JA), but the face looks completely different and the hair is blond for some reason... :huh:

Hmm, that's odd - the wookiee page states that in Crosscurrent he's got brown hair. Did he dye his hair or something? I mean, I know he ended up in a body of his clone's, but should a clone technically have the same hair color? Despite their differences?

BTW, the wookiee page also states two more things of Jaden:
1) He's supposed to have a scar on his face (which he noticed missing therefore understanding he wasn't in his own body)

2) He was born in 1 aby, and in 14 aby, he constructed the saber and got taken in by the Jedi, so in the game he's supposed to be 13, but he's kinda too tall for a 13 y.o., wouldn't you's agree? Eh, if only the authors of all these spin-off novels bothered to play the original games... <_<

Hmm, that's odd - the wookiee page states that in Crosscurrent he's got brown hair. Did he dye his hair or something? I mean, I know he ended up in a body of his clone's, but should a clone technically have the same hair color? Despite their differences?

BTW, the wookiee page also states two more things of Jaden:

1) He's supposed to have a scar on his face (which he noticed missing therefore understanding he wasn't in his own body)

2) He was born in 1 aby, and in 14 aby, he constructed the saber and got taken in by the Jedi, so in the game he's supposed to be 13, but he's kinda too tall for a 13 y.o., wouldn't you's agree? Eh, if only the authors of all these spin-off novels bothered to play the original games... <_<

I think you're maybe looking and reading a bit too much into it and taking it a bit too literally. Those aren't exactly factual points, more "guidelines". It gives you an overall, general background into Jaden's character. And chances are, if he was 13 yrs old.. His voice more than likely wouldn't be as masculine or deep as it currently is in the game. The idea of the scar is a nice touch though and could work quite well, depending on the location of it. But I don't overly like the fact that because JKA's development was rushed, they just give you a choice of polished lightsaber hilts to choose from, at the start of the game. Although, the design isn't something I would pick, this is more accurate to what Jaden would actually produce (considering his lack of Jedi experience):

https://jkhub.org/files/file/710-jaden-korrs-lightsaber/

the_raven likes this

And chances are, if he was 13 yrs old.. His voice more than likely wouldn't be as masculine or deep as it currently is in the game. The idea of the scar is a nice touch though and could work quite well, depending on the location of it. But I don't overly like the fact that because JKA's development was rushed, they just give you a choice of polished lightsaber hilts to choose from, at the start of the game. Although, the design isn't something I would pick, this is more accurate to what Jaden would actually produce (considering his lack of Jedi experience):

https://jkhub.org/files/file/710-jaden-korrs-lightsaber/

aye, I knew someone will write something like this :)

the scar should be somewhere on his jaw or cheeks, since in the novels, he only noticed it missing when he was shaving (I thin, don't remember)(though that's not necessarily the location of course)

well, he WAS guided by the Force...though I do love that hilt personally, feels canon and natural, albeit a bit too messy...vanilla hilt #1 (whatever it's called) is Kyle's hilt from JK1 I think :D

Quick update! I have added brown hair to Jaden as well as an aged, Jedi Master face (Didn't see the part about the scar until now). Changes are below.

xnvpGkG.png

I also worked on the "Corellian Jaden" skin, it needs MAJOR work. I kept my Jaden's head, forgoing the dark haired Jaden for canon's sake.

jl71Hex.png

I added a metallic arm to Rosh. A MUCH more robotic arm than shown in the picture. 

UZvqO3J.png

And finally I added a fully Sith rosh head and used his original body template.

h1e56RB.png

Tell me what you think!

axanik likes this

Quick update! I have added brown hair to Jaden as well as an aged, Jedi Master face (Didn't see the part about the scar until now). Changes are below.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=0ffc19949151cdc356d270403a6a79a0&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7532&p=109400&md5check=3fa5ca738e6f339962b5df5f94604c35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,x6jCGvxG5q4'); //]]></script>xnvpGkG.png&&0

I also worked on the "Corellian Jaden" skin, it needs MAJOR work. I kept my Jaden's head, forgoing the dark haired Jaden for canon's sake.

jl71Hex.png

I added a metallic arm to Rosh. A MUCH more robotic arm than shown in the picture. 

UZvqO3J.png

And finally I added a fully Sith rosh head and used his original body template.

h1e56RB.png

Tell me what you think!

So-Much-Want.

Quick update, got the heads on properly and am now working on a fully armored Knight of Ren Rosh skin, as well as doing some last minute modifications to Jaden. I've also taken the liberty of starting a few more models/kitbashes, namely a Republic Agent, Smuggler, and Bounty Hunter. I am also considering re-releasing my own personal skin (Cecil Espaa) as well as Border Alliance soldiers, Sith Soldiers, and a 13 year old Jaden. We shall see! Should be fun.

Darth Sion likes this

Quick update, got the heads on properly and am now working on a fully armored Knight of Ren Rosh skin, as well as doing some last minute modifications to Jaden. I've also taken the liberty of starting a few more models/kitbashes, namely a Republic Agent, Smuggler, and Bounty Hunter. I am also considering re-releasing my own personal skin (Cecil Espaa) as well as Border Alliance soldiers, Sith Soldiers, and a 13 year old Jaden. We shall see! Should be fun.

Nice man, I cant wait to see! Judging by your other work, the models are gonna look amazing! 0_0

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...