Sith Assassin

Ok so I worked on this model for a few days in blender, which is a mash up with a decent reskin. It was slightly based off the sith seen in the Episode 7 trailer (There was originally gonna be a cape thing going on). He is a Sith Assassin like Darth Maul, thats why he has similar clothing. I also have a problem with this model. The issue is when I use the character in game, his weapons are invisible and blaster bolts come out of his forehead, any help is greatly appreciated. 

gU2hVdU.pngnZVjlXJ.pngztGtJDG.pngfT2V11y.pngNPSvNEI.png

And now for the bug. 

ioZIS1N.png

DhOi0P5.png

Again guys any help with the missing weapons would be amazing. This model just may be released!

@@Circa Could I possibly pull the tags from another model? For example DT's maul? 

Yeah, you should have pulled them along with the rest of the model. Not sure how you went about it, but when I moved arms from another model, I did the same thing. I just went back and got the tags that were missing from the original model I pulled the parts from.

Jolly likes this
  • 2 months later...

@ The model has a few issues that I have fixed though I am still on the fence of releasing it. I have kinda hit of creative block on stuff to put together, and I literally lost my desire to release this model. Though I just might in the future.

I will admit it's a pretty cool looking model ^

@@Jolly Well you could be the first person to make a good Kylo Ren that would be accurate to the movie so far.

Add a cape to the back of your model like this:

10802026_10152794272790751_6502009080442

Put a silver revan mask on him and make the neck skin black like this:

Sithinquisitor.jpg

Then make sure he has the correct height (guy on the far left) :

Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-toys.jpg

Those 4 things would make this complete IMO. :P

I think a shot at creating Kylo Ren would be an awesome idea, I mean we do have decent pictures that reveal what the character looks like. I came across this picture too someone could use for reference.  :) 
tumblr_ngvc6tKYip1tuk7ruo3_500.jpg

@@Jolly Well you could be the first person to make a good Kylo Ren that would be accurate to the movie so far.

Add a cape to the back of your model like this:

10802026_10152794272790751_6502009080442

Put a silver revan mask on him and make the neck skin black like this:

Sithinquisitor.jpg

Then make sure he has the correct height (guy on the far left) :

Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-toys.jpg

Those 4 things would make this complete IMO. :P

Kylo Ren has a helmet not a maskhttp://media.melty.es/article-2580810-fb-f1419325014/star-wars-7-kylo-ren-kylo-ren-casco-star.jpg
Darth Sion likes this

He has both at different times. That silver mask is actually a leaked official image of the character which matches up with the character from the trailer, with his cross saber. Other official concept art shows the same character with a deformed rotting mechanical-esque face, which would explain why he uses masks.

• 4 months later...

This "project" has been given to Kyle Ren to work on. It will be the same model but reskinned to look like Kyle Ren (as originally intended). As of right now the original model will not be released, in the future possibly? 

Good luck to @ ;) 

Daedra likes this