New Server for all of ya???

Crawn

Hello folks,

I wanna create server for all of you old and maybe new players, because there I see only 2 MakerMod servers, one is passworded lulz..

So If I there find some good individuals who want to be admin, seasonal builder etd. I am able to pay for server and enjoy old times.. Of course we can update open source Makermod, add new addons etc. Its rly up to you.. 

If you are interested in this. Write bellow your email or another conctact and I will answer you...

Smoo likes this

Yeah, lets not be posting our emails on a public forum. That’s exactly how the spam demons find you.

Just use the PM system.

Sorry for going off-topic, but does it really make a difference, in this day and age? I mean, it's seems perfectly wise not to post your email in public forums, but if I go check my spam folder, I get like 5 spam emails per day, and it's rare for one to get past Google's filter. Aren't all our email addresses already on every single list of addresses to spam?

Sorry for going off-topic, but does it really make a difference, in this day and age? I mean, it's seems perfectly wise not to post your email in public forums, but if I go check my spam folder, I get like 5 spam emails per day, and it's rare for one to get past Google's filter. Aren't all our email addresses already on every single list of addresses to spam?

Even so, a random new user account posting on the forum asking people to pubically post their email addresses is sketchy af. And some people still aren't aware that it is bad practice to do so.

And saying you already get spam anyway is not really helping your argument here.

Spam is one thing, people retrieving emails for malicious intentions is another. Trust me, you don't want your email used for malicious intent. Either they could sign you up for a thousand mailing lists, or other ridiculous things.

Smoo likes this
  • 3 weeks later...